Sign in to follow this  
LCBride2007

Our first baby gift!

So we're in AZ this week for work, both Paul and I, so we came in early, on Sat. afternoon to spend some time with my mom. She gave us a little gift ... a cute little outfit for a newborn, and had embroidered on there "Grandma's Little Nugget" - HOW CUTE?! we're calling the baby "nugget" and she really took to that nickname.

But it's our first baby related item, and it's so much fun! It's weird (and exciting, and cool, etc.) to think that our baby will be wearing that in the not-too-distant future. It just made things a little more real and fun for us.

How cute! I like calling the baby a nugget. So adorable.

Do you ever watch Chelsea Lately on the E! channel? She calls her little assistant nugget. So funny.

Mike calls me nugget. It started as a joke about a Peta sticker that says "I'm not a nugget." I got him a tshirt that says that for valentines day. Nugget is such a funny word. Maybe I'll get him a grandma's little nugget onesie :)

All I keep thinking is a little chicken mcnugget. Can you tell I like to eat a lot? My friend Amanda and I used to always call babies "muffins". Hmmm I really do eat a lot. LOL.