Our first baby gift!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 11:35 AM

So we're in AZ this week for work, both Paul and I, so we came in early, on Sat. afternoon to spend some time with my mom. She gave us a little gift ... a cute little outfit for a newborn, and had embroidered on there "Grandma's Little Nugget" - HOW CUTE?! we're calling the baby "nugget" and she really took to that nickname.

But it's our first baby related item, and it's so much fun! It's weird (and exciting, and cool, etc.) to think that our baby will be wearing that in the not-too-distant future. It just made things a little more real and fun for us.

#2 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 28 January 2008 - 09:31 PM

isnt it so fun to get baby stuff...it is all so cute.. but can you strt posting pics...sheesh!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
    Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 07:28 AM

I didn't even think about posting a picture of the outfit - what is wrong with me!? I will get right on that.

#4 jajajaja

• VIP Member
      • 9,794 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 10:15 AM

How cute! I like calling the baby a nugget. So adorable.

Do you ever watch Chelsea Lately on the E! channel? She calls her little assistant nugget. So funny.
        Happily married since 2008

#5 rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 18,759 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 10:55 AM

Mike calls me nugget. It started as a joke about a Peta sticker that says "I'm not a nugget." I got him a tshirt that says that for valentines day. Nugget is such a funny word. Maybe I'll get him a grandma's little nugget onesie :)

#6 Nrvsbride

• 5,248 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 01:00 PM

All I keep thinking is a little chicken mcnugget. Can you tell I like to eat a lot? My friend Amanda and I used to always call babies "muffins". Hmmm I really do eat a lot. LOL.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users