• 2,813 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 11:14 PM

You are married~ Congratulations!
      The pictures are great!

#33 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
      • 1,430 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 11:37 PM

Lisa Congrats!!!!! You look beautiful!!! I loved your dress on you!! I can't wait to see more!!

#34 michelle08

• VIP Member
        • 2,702 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 11:41 PM

Wow! your pictures are awesome!! Congrats.. you look great!

#35 Lizzy

• 501 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 12:22 AM

Lisa the pix are super! My fav is the one where you are up in the air and kissing on the beach. Very cool. You looked beautiful and happy.
            For the dance, at the reception, Maggie wore her crinoline and a lovely lace top. Looks like Tadd likes it!

Professional Photography by Michael B.www.michaelbstudio.comMinneapolis, MN

#36 starchild

• Moderators
            • 26,161 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 12:29 AM

Aww, you were a beautiful bride!! I love your photos and you didn't have to break the bank to get them. The little ones are soooo cute, and the tan line thing is hilarious!! Congratulations on a wonderful day :o)

#37 LadyP

• 3,156 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 12:52 AM

Congratulatioms. you looked great in that dress. You must of had a ball

#38 SusanK

• VIP Member
                • 2,685 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 01:00 AM

Wow! Those are some great pics. And I agree with everyone else, you look amazing in that dress. I actually tried that dress on yesterday. I already have my dress, but I was looking for something light and airy and dance-able to change into later on. That dress was perfect! Too bad it looked terrible on me... I just didn't fill out the top right and looked like a board So, having tried it on myself, I am even more impressed with how perfect it looked on you.
                  You hubby is quite the looker himself. He isn't a cop by chance, is he? The bald head is usually a pretty good indicator. (My FI is a cop). Anyway, I love it. So sexy!
                  Love the BM dresses too... they all coordinate so well, but I love that they are all a little different.
                  Susan&Matt 10-12-07, Mia Lily 7-9-08, Charlie David 6-28-10

#39 Martha

• VIP Member
                  • 3,906 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 02:13 AM

Lisa! You looked smokin' hot!

Those pictures came out really well! I have always heard not so good things about the photographers at the resorts, yours look great though!

#40 Spazz

• VIP Member
                    • 10,482 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 06:11 AM

Lisa, your pics are great, it looks like you had so much fun. Congrats!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users