My Wedding Planning part 1

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 06:53 PM

I liked Heidi's idea of putting all her wedding details in the blog, so I'm doing the same. I'll start with my first project- the logo. Designing my logo was a BDW group effort.
    Fonts: name in Dali, "&" in Kunstler script, place and date in rage italic. I made the logo using powerpoint.

I later designed a 1-color logo for stadium cups. I am not going to use it, but I'll post it anyway.

Here is a hairflower I made. I attached it using metal wire. It's very secure. Cost was $7.

more to come...

#2 Stormsong

• 287 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 02:18 PM

where did you get the starfish image?

#3 can't wait!

can't wait!
      • 517 posts

Posted 03 February 2008 - 11:44 AM

Morgan, I just came upon your blog. What a great idea!
        And I love that you designed a logo. I've read about logos in all the magazines but figured it would be too expensive (the mags suggest I get a calligrapher, designer etc).
        Sooo, my question to you...how do I get started? My fiance and I are getting married in the Riviera Maya in November. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

#4 rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 18,759 posts

Posted 03 February 2008 - 06:56 PM

Browse the forum & you'll see tons of stuff about making logos. It was my first DIY project & I got a lot of help from the forum. There are also really cheap options for buying one. I think they are as low as $2. As far as how to get started, I think the best thing to do is look around the forum. I got most of my ideas there.

The starfish picture was off the internet. I'll email it to you, stormstrong.

#5 Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,047 posts
          • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
          • LocationToronto

Posted 05 March 2008 - 03:49 PM

your logo is so pretty :) we're using a gold starfish for our "wedding branding project" as my MHO (and future sister in law) likes to call it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users