so excited about my job....

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 cessyboston

cessyboston
  • VIP Member
  • 2,096 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 04:13 PM

So i am so excited about my job i have been a hairdresser for 12 years and i love it but being in this business there is not to many area's to move up in my position .so we have started a new position in our salon .. It is called the associate program ..what it is , is we hire woman or men right out of school with no experiance....then for 40 weeks they are right by my side learning everything i know do, say and i will be coaching then in there new carreer.. how exciting...i give back to the industry and i have another pair of hands to help me....So in order to get this postion i had to meet a certain level system and i do finally in my carreer i get to be a teacher so exciting and i can make more money which always helps but the best part is i share my passion with another jr. hair designer so this is why i have not been on i have been so tired but I thought i would share my great news......
    Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#2 Leia78

Leia78
    • VIP Member
    • 2,459 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 02:14 AM

Congratulations Erica...I'm so happy for you! What a great opportunity!

#3 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,680 posts
      • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
      • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
      • LocationUtah

Posted 13 January 2008 - 10:56 AM

Congrats! That is wonderful news, I'm proud of you. Such an achievement.

#4 chrisnessa

chrisnessa
      • 176 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 07:38 AM

That's great! Your upcoming wedding and new job position you'll be a busy bride to be! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!
        Our first year married. We had our marriage blessed at our Catholic Church.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users