Beware of Chuck E Cheese! It’s like crack for kids!!!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 8,680 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
  • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
  • LocationUtah

Posted 08 January 2008 - 02:14 PM

We went on our first road trip of 2008 this weekend to Biloxi Mississippi. We had a blast and caught up with some friends of ours who are live near Biloxi. Did some shopping, played some guitar hero (I’m addicted) and went to Chuck E Cheese. That place has got to be the best form of birth control (for a few weeks anyway). I was having anxiety attacks left right and center! Smurfs were running all over the place screaming, throwing their shoes, spilling pop (soda) and getting their grubby sticky hands on everything that was in their reach! It was crazy, unlike anything I’ve ever experienced. I lost track of ours friends little boy… thank god we weren’t out in public! Turns out he was in some tube banging on the glass, trying to get my attention. I took him and his little friend to the bathroom and these 5 year old boys peed all over the toilet seats! EWWWW!!! I was totally disgusted and grossed out. Not to mention feeling sick to my stomach. How do adorable little boys become such nasty little monsters? Seriously; doctors should prescribe a Saturday at Chuck E Cheese for anyone in need of birth control!

Now it’s back to work and preparing for my first year end with my new company. I’m not looking forward to this. The company is in such a mess! I’m the 5th person this year in this position; you can imagine how many mistakes need to be crack downed. I’m cleaning it the best I can but it doesn’t help when co-workers call in sick and they know this is the week we need everyone. Multi- tasking – got to love it! It’s so frustrating but Jared keeps telling me they will notice my performance and it will get recognized.

#2 A10CalGal

• VIP Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 10:00 AM

Hehe, Chuck E. Cheese...my worst nightmare. They do serve beer though, so that helps if you have to go :)

#3 Celina

• Banned
    • 2,811 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 11:31 AM

OMG - that is hillarious! I hate Chuck E Cheese. Those ball pits are so gross! That place is a germ infested dump! I refuse to take my kids there.

I agree with Jared. They will see your dedication and it will all work out. Best of luck! ~ Celina
      "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#4 amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 3,754 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 08:28 PM

Mel, you are too funny and I completely agree with you!

My cousin lost her kid at CEC, actually the three year old walked out on his own, went a few blocks and knocked on someone's door. Luckily that person called the cops!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users