Sign in to follow this  
TheFutureWagners

Already having withdrawls for the forum update tomorrow

Is anyone else having slight anxiety that we won't be able to come on here tomorrow?? I guess I'm going to actually have to focus at work. wink.gif

Can you say ADDICThuh.gif

And Thanks to Tammy for making this all possible!

Omg I completely forgot about the forum update.

No BDW for a whole DAY!!??

I'm already itching and having heat/cold flashs. I feel ya in the BDW addict thing lol

I suppose I can't procrastinate tomorrow anymore...

Thank you so much to Tammy for the forum. I may be mourning for a day, but I can't wait to see the progress.

LOL - I posted in the actual thread about it saying that we should deem tomorrow "International Destination Bride Work Day"...since for once since we all joined we will be forced to work instead of be on this site!!

i figure facebook will probably have a site overload cause all the bdw'ers will be on there instead for 24 hours wink.gif so be prepared to find a 3rd alternate thing to do bwahahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by BachataBride View Post
LOL - I posted in the actual thread about it saying that we should deem tomorrow "International Destination Bride Work Day"...since for once since we all joined we will be forced to work instead of be on this site!!
Haha I LOVE this!!!

its not a full day....the site will be back up for your daily fix...you will all have to check back in the afternoon...

we also have a bdw facebook and twitter account so we can let y'all know when forum is back up...

Thanks for the update, Tammy! =]

At least now I know I won't be going cold turkey for a whole 24 hours. I'll still miss this forum and everyone on here during the time it is down.

I might as well get some actual work done...no better day than tomorrow lol