Already having withdrawls for the forum update tomorrow

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 TheFutureWagners

TheFutureWagners
  • Banned
  • 2,710 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 03:25 PM

Is anyone else having slight anxiety that we won't be able to come on here tomorrow?? I guess I'm going to actually have to focus at work.

Can you say ADDICT

And Thanks to Tammy for making this all possible!

#2 DWBride615

DWBride615
    • 852 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 03:38 PM

Omg I completely forgot about the forum update.

No BDW for a whole DAY!!??

I'm already itching and having heat/cold flashs. I feel ya in the BDW addict thing lol

I suppose I can't procrastinate tomorrow anymore...

Thank you so much to Tammy for the forum. I may be mourning for a day, but I can't wait to see the progress.
      *~*Chelsea & Eric*~* {{New wedding Date...Same Growing Love}} October 13, 2012 (Rome, Italy)

#3 BachataBride

BachataBride
      • Banned
      • 9,310 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 03:40 PM

LOL - I posted in the actual thread about it saying that we should deem tomorrow "International Destination Bride Work Day"...since for once since we all joined we will be forced to work instead of be on this site!!

#4 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
        • Moderators
        • 25,218 posts
        • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
        • LocationSeattle

Posted 26 July 2010 - 04:15 PM

i figure facebook will probably have a site overload cause all the bdw'ers will be on there instead for 24 hours so be prepared to find a 3rd alternate thing to do bwahahahaha

#5 TheFutureWagners

TheFutureWagners
        • Banned
        • 2,710 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 04:19 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by BachataBride
          LOL - I posted in the actual thread about it saying that we should deem tomorrow "International Destination Bride Work Day"...since for once since we all joined we will be forced to work instead of be on this site!!
          Haha I LOVE this!!!

#6 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 26 July 2010 - 05:01 PM

its not a full day....the site will be back up for your daily fix...you will all have to check back in the afternoon...

we also have a bdw facebook and twitter account so we can let y'all know when forum is back up...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#7 msglave

msglave
          • 933 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 05:02 PM

LOL! I was thinking the same. How am I going to survive tomorrow? LOL! I guess I'll get some work done!
            The Royal Playa del Carmen 12.11.10 / 46 people + bride & groom attended!!!!!
            Our keycard holders w/ template & pics
            www.jadicaandraveyn.com

#8 DWBride615

DWBride615
            • 852 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 05:06 PM

Thanks for the update, Tammy! =]

At least now I know I won't be going cold turkey for a whole 24 hours. I'll still miss this forum and everyone on here during the time it is down.

I might as well get some actual work done...no better day than tomorrow lol
              *~*Chelsea & Eric*~* {{New wedding Date...Same Growing Love}} October 13, 2012 (Rome, Italy)

#9 **Kat**

**Kat**
              • 2,682 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 05:48 PM

Thank you for calming my nerves a little, Tammy!

:)

#10 Shoesiesluvr

Shoesiesluvr
                • 2,727 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 06:08 PM

Like I mentioned in a different thread, I say screw work and we all take the day off!! haha the reason I come to work is because of BDW lmao
                  He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
                  My Planning Thread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users