Confused Newbie

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Sherileigh

• 14 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 08:58 AM

Hi! I'm so glad I found this forum! I'm just starting to plan our wedding and I'm just so confused over everything....mostly where to go right now! We're looking into the Mayan Riviera and looking at mid january, 2011. Hopefully I will be able to update soon with a location!
    Thanks Ladies!
    If anyone has any suggestions on hotels that are great for our budget, great for kids and have beautiful rooms I would be soooo happy to hear from you!

#2 JanineA

• 2,482 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 09:01 AM

Congrats and welcome to the forum. Have you tried going into the section on the forum with RM brides? It may be a good place to start since there are brides from so many different resorts. You can ask questions and look up their different resorts. Best of luck in choosing your destination and happy planning!

#3 bediva33

• 118 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 10:20 AM

Welcome to the forum! There's a wealth of information here.

#4 Thisisit2011

• 65 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 10:32 AM

Welcome to the forum! It was really helpful for me to just start reading reviews that brides have already posted on the hotels in RM. Also doing a search in the RM section of hte forum for kid friendly might help. Good luck!
          "Nobody minds having what is too good for them." Jane Austen

#5 Michelle-2

• 310 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 10:34 AM

Congratulations and welcome to the forum. Like everyone said above, I would look in the RM section and read what the other brides have to say. Happy planning!

Beaches Turks & Caicos - October 21, 2011

#6 Ellabaja1983

• 1,541 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 11:25 AM

Welcome and congratulations! You will find a lot of great stuff on this forum! We are doing ours in the RM area, at Grand Palladium Kantenah. My MOH has actually been to another wedding at this locations and has been able to give a lot of great information on it. I would also recommend you go over to the RM forum and look at some of the information already discussed because that should help a lot! Happy Planning!
              Married the love of my life in April!!

#7 LindsayE

• 204 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 12:07 PM

Congrats and welcome! Don't worry this forum is filled with the most amazing information! Have fun planning your dream wedding!

#8 fallfromgrace

• 200 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 12:11 PM

Congrats. You will find lots of help on this forum.

#9 eholt

• 528 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 12:12 PM

Welcome. If there are any questions you have, I am almost sure it can be answered here on this forum. Tons of upcoming brides and those who have already been married who stick around and offer first hand experience. Congrats and I hope you find exactly what you are looking for for your special day!
                    May 19, 2011
                    Iberostar Rose Hall Suites
                    Montego Bay, Jamaica

#10 tigercheerfan

• 151 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 05:57 AM

happy planning

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users