DJ Mannia is AMAZING!!!!

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#21 Tanya Marie

Tanya Marie
  • 334 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 05:52 PM

You can contact them at info@manniacancun.com.mx

Happily Married after an AMAZING wedding at the Playaca Palace in Playa del Carmen, MX!!!

#22 cdlillad

cdlillad
    • 141 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 11:38 AM

Thanks for the reviews on DJ Mannia girls!  I am considering using DJ Mannia for my wedding reception June 11, 2011 at Gran Bahia Principe Tulum.  My fiance is from Mexico City and we are planning on playing a mixture of Spanish and English at the reception.

I contacted DJ Bijan first, because people on this forum recommended him.  DJ Bijan answered me quickly, but he explained that he focuses on American/Canadian weddings.  He doesn't have music in Spanish, but I could provide it and he would play that.  I think I would prefer to use a DJ that has both Spanish and English music.  So I'm contacting DJ Mannia to see what their rates are.  I watched some youtube videos for DJ Mannia and I like all of the music they played.

Christi

#23 Tanya Marie

Tanya Marie
      • 334 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by cdlillad 

Thanks for the reviews on DJ Mannia girls!  I am considering using DJ Mannia for my wedding reception June 11, 2011 at Gran Bahia Principe Tulum.  My fiance is from Mexico City and we are planning on playing a mixture of Spanish and English at the reception.

I contacted DJ Bijan first, because people on this forum recommended him.  DJ Bijan answered me quickly, but he explained that he focuses on American/Canadian weddings.  He doesn't have music in Spanish, but I could provide it and he would play that.  I think I would prefer to use a DJ that has both Spanish and English music.  So I'm contacting DJ Mannia to see what their rates are.  I watched some youtube videos for DJ Mannia and I like all of the music they played.

Christi

Christi,

My husband is Dominican & Italian and my family is American...DJ Mannia, did such a wonderful job of mixing it up.  You will not regret using them...also, our wedding song is in both English and Spanish and they had it! 

Best of Luck!!

Tanya

Happily Married after an AMAZING wedding at the Playaca Palace in Playa del Carmen, MX!!!

#24 smanriquez

smanriquez
        • 53 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 07:06 AM

Great!!!  That makes me feel so good about my choice in selecting DJ Manina for my wedding on April 30th, 2011.  THANK YOU!!!

#25 adales

adales
          • Site Supporter
          • 545 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 11:02 AM

Hoping to get permission to use an outside DJ and will book him if he is available.

#26 Sheen811

Sheen811
            • 34 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 12:12 PM

I am getting married at the excellence riviera cancun on May 7th and the resort's in house DJ is DJ Mannia. However when i contacted DJ mannia we were advised to reach out to the hotel for the pricing and book directly through them. has anyone else come across this?

Additionally, i have heard some mixed reviews with DJ Mannia; however it seems that there are many DJ's that work for this company. Can anyone pls share the names of the DJ's who you either loved or hated so that we can request a great DJ specifically?

Thanks all for your help!

#27 sstein

sstein
              • 1 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 06:02 PM

We just booked him for July 3!  Don't keep him up too late :-)

#28 mgl27

mgl27
                • 60 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 06:59 PM

We are getting married at Dreams Cancun and defiantly want a DJ.  Can you tell me the quoate for DJ Mannia? We are in the biginning stages of looking.  Thanks

Meghan

#29 tinamija

tinamija
                  • 6 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 01:11 PM

What are his rates? What made him so good? Can someone please send me his contact info? Thanks! =)

#30 J&E2011

J&E2011
                    • 45 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 07:42 AM

Hi Everyone!

I'm very interested in hiring them as well! It would be helpful to know who, especifically, has the best reviews from this company... Does anyone remember the name of their Dj?  

To all future brides who will be having DJ Mannia, please check back and tell us about your DJ and if you liked him or her. Thank you :)  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users