DJ Mannia is AMAZING!!!!

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 lharkins

• 23 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 10:09 PM

We used DJ Mannia for our wedding in the Riveria Maya. They were more than we could have imagined. They were very accomodating and made sure that all of the songs that we requested to be played were played throughout the night.

If anyone is getting married in Mexico and is looking for a DJ I would highly recommend using DJ Mannia. You won`t be dissapointed.

#2 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 25 July 2010 - 10:27 PM

glad to see another great review for one of our long standing vendors.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
    Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 SoniaAndKiran

• 8 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 11:16 AM

How did you get in touch with DJ Mannia? We have tried through phone and email but have not heard back....

#4 SassyCass

• 155 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 05:46 PM

Could you please provide contact information for DJ Mannia and maybe share a roundabout figure for the charges?  This is one of our major debates right now!

#5 miss_cee09

• 12 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 08:02 AM

Hi Ladies,

I have DJ Mannia's price list and email info, I tried to attach it to the website but it won't let me. 

They have been wonderful to work with and very accommodating, plus they answer their emails within a day.  Send me a message with your emails, and I'll send you the info.

Have a Great day girls!!

#6 CamilleA

• 83 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 05:13 PM

can you send me a PM with his contact info - thx!!

Selling my Monique Lhuillier Sunday Rose - perfect condition - PM message if interested

#7 Ashleyciv

• 107 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 11:52 AM

I just hired him for our July 2, 2011 wedding!! After reading all these great reviews im so excited to have him at our wedding!! :)

#8 jrod07

• Site Supporter
              • 98 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 04:43 PM

He will also be at our wedding in July 2011.  I'm so excited to hear nothing, but great things!

#9 Caligirl

• 4 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 12:06 PM

Yes please sent me info. Thanks

#10 JLeodore

• 31 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 08:24 AM

Can someone please message me his information? Thank you! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users