Photo

Champagne at Costco

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Alisarosenbaum

Alisarosenbaum
  • 88 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 04:57 PM

Because they sell beer and wine at my Costco, i was just assuming they did at the one in Cabo also. I looked on the website though and it is hard to tell. Does anyone know if they sell champagne?

If not, is there a cheap store in town you recommend to pick up some good champagne (Veuve, Moet, etc). Also, we would just get a membership then to get little things for the OOT bag. Did anyone pick up food in bulk somewhere else?

Thanks!

#2 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
    • 4,979 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 05:00 PM

Yep! :) Check out this thread: http://bestdestinati....champagne.html
      Happily Married since May 9, 2008
      Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#3 BRIDEZILLA

BRIDEZILLA
      • 151 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 05:17 PM

I also heard that the CCC store has good deals on booze. I also think it is closer to town.

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Alisarosenbaum
        Because they sell beer and wine at my Costco, i was just assuming they did at the one in Cabo also. I looked on the website though and it is hard to tell. Does anyone know if they sell champagne?

If not, is there a cheap store in town you recommend to pick up some good champagne (Veuve, Moet, etc). Also, we would just get a membership then to get little things for the OOT bag. Did anyone pick up food in bulk somewhere else?

Thanks!

Amber & Joe
        [sigpic][/sigpic]

http://daisyPath.com.../2/1/ 10/0/.png

#4 Christine

Christine
        • VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
        • Wedding Location:Napa, California
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 08 August 2007 - 05:35 PM

make sure you know for sure you can get something down there because you really cannot fly with champagne, or at least I wouldn't trust it underneath the plane.
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#5 jak27

jak27
        • 715 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 05:35 PM

La Europea (sp?) is also great, they have some gourmet-type stuff and a ton of alcohol!

#6 Wisco4

Wisco4
          • 666 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 05:16 PM

You'd be surprised at how americanized Cabo is. You can find just about anything there.
            ~Amanda

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users