Sign in to follow this  
Alisarosenbaum

Champagne at Costco

Because they sell beer and wine at my Costco, i was just assuming they did at the one in Cabo also. I looked on the website though and it is hard to tell. Does anyone know if they sell champagne?

If not, is there a cheap store in town you recommend to pick up some good champagne (Veuve, Moet, etc). Also, we would just get a membership then to get little things for the OOT bag. Did anyone pick up food in bulk somewhere else?

Thanks!

I also heard that the CCC store has good deals on booze. I also think it is closer to town.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisarosenbaum View Post
Because they sell beer and wine at my Costco, i was just assuming they did at the one in Cabo also. I looked on the website though and it is hard to tell. Does anyone know if they sell champagne?

If not, is there a cheap store in town you recommend to pick up some good champagne (Veuve, Moet, etc). Also, we would just get a membership then to get little things for the OOT bag. Did anyone pick up food in bulk somewhere else?

Thanks!

make sure you know for sure you can get something down there because you really cannot fly with champagne, or at least I wouldn't trust it underneath the plane.