Sign in to follow this  
coming together

Aqua and Red

feedback.gifMy colors are aqua and red.. My mom hates it, and my mother in law didn't comment (she probably doesn't like it). What do ya'll think? I saw the combination on Martha Stewart.. I think it's cool. It gives a little kick!

I absolutely HEART it! Its so pretty. And lots of girls on this board did it. You should look at Anny's pics. And Nicole (NHPT) had blue and red. So pretty. And Kate (lala) is also doing aqua and red. If you like it that is all that matters, you shouldn't care if no one else likes it.

i love it! i know there are people on here, like anny i believe, that did it and it looked amazing! who cares what they think anyway!? lol

I L-O-V-E that color combo. I would assume they didn't really like it, is because they haven't seen it together. If they have seen it - give them time to have it grow on them. I remembered not liking some combos before, until I get used to them - then I love them!

Personally, I think that is a fantastic wedding combo for a DW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by akh View Post
i love it! i know there are people on here, like anny i believe, that did it and it looked amazing! who cares what they think anyway!? lol
Ya, Anny's colours were gorgeous. They're vibrant and fun, and definately not an eyesore! I love your colour choices. I'm sure they'll change their minds when they see it on the wedding day! :)

I agree - I think it's a gorgeous, modern and chic combination!

Find some pics of weddings that have used those colors so they can see how complimentary they are. They may just not be able to picture it in their minds that well. It's not something you see everyday. . .