Newbie- Still Deciding on Cabo locations

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 cassdun

• 3 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 05:08 PM

Hi All!!
    I'm newly engaged and my fiance and I have decided to have a destination wedding in Cabo in October or November of 2011. I feel so grateful for this site cause just browsing has given me a lot of insight already. Initially, we thinking about having our wedding at the Dreams resort but after having a hard time actually contacting them only to tell us that our proposed date is unavailable, we are now looking at other resorts. If any of you have any suggestions- please fill me in!!! :)

#2 msjulie5475

• 528 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 05:43 PM

Congratulations on your recent engagement and welcome tot he forum. Happy planning!

#3 KaytlinJean

• 178 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 10:57 PM

Welcome to the forum! You will find a bunch of helpful stuff on this site! Also so many wonderful people! Congrats on the engagement!

#4 Michelle-2

• 310 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 11:00 PM

Congratulations and welcome to the forum. I am sure you will find lots of info here to plan you DW.

Beaches Turks & Caicos - October 21, 2011

#5 mexicanlily

• 56 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 11:40 PM

Hi, welcome. MY hubby and I got married in Mexico. It is beautiful. Good luck on your planning. I am planning a vow renewal ceremony in Mexico for my family and friends to join. Welcome.

#6 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 25 July 2010 - 12:00 AM

hey cass,

i do an annual trip to cabo every year for a site inspection.

what are you looking for? AI, what price range, a larger resorts, smaller resort, etc.

i checked out about 9 resorts this past june and have the contact for all the wc's...i may be able to suggest something for you...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
            Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#7 L&LFlores

• 168 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 03:06 PM

Welcome, you will find tons of ideas on this forum.  Congrats! 

#8 emmag87

• 161 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 08:23 AM

Hi welcome to the forum, Happy planning!

#9 Donie Jordan

Donie Jordan
                • 381 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 09:34 AM

Hi! Welcome to the forum! I am a Cabo bride as well. If you are still deciding on a date it may be important to note that it will be cooler in November. September/October are two of the hottest months in Cabo. Good Luck and happy planning!

#10 DmitryYakunin

• 227 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 03:15 PM

Congratulations on your engagement and happy planning! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users