What are you (or did you) Giving Your Fiance for a Wedding Present?

• Please log in to reply
290 replies to this topic

#71 AnnaC

• 91 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 01:22 PM

I really want some diamond stud earrings. I'm getting all kinds of resistance to this idea so we'll see what happens.

I'm thinking of getting him an HD video camera. He's always looking at them in the best buy and future shop flyers and I know he really wants one. Plus we can hand it off to a wedding guest to record our day.

#72 lmuze

• 457 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 01:36 PM

1.I need to come up with something since what i originally wanted (nice diamond earings we saw when we got our rings) he got me for my big birthday in November.

2. I'll get him a BD book plus Serengeti Sunglasses he has been eyeing!

#73 itsfinallyhere

• 573 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 02:25 PM

1. I have no idea what I want. For me the wedding ring and ceremony is what I wanted most and since I will be getting that. I am pretty happy.

2. For him a BD book. I think it is something that he will love and obviously very personal. Something I am hoping will be a total wurprise, as it is completely out of character for me, hehehehe!)

#74 GracieBebe

• 354 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 02:54 PM

I got FH a 16 gig iPod Nano (cuz he lost mine that he was using - I found it a few wks later). I also got him a dip belt and will be getting him some 20 lb ankle weights cuz he's big into working out.

I'm not sure what I want yet, but he asked me to think about it. I think that's thoughtful that he wants to know what I want so he can get it for me but I didn't have to ask him what he wants to know what to get him. I figured he would know me well enough by now to know what to get me without having to ask...oh well, it's the thought that counts. :-)
          - Grace
          Location - Chateau de Challain, Challain la Potherie, France
          Engagement Date - Sept. 6, 2008
          Wedding Date - Sept. 9, 2009
          Our Pro wedding photo website:http://fanelliweddin....l&startIndex=0Our wedding planning website:http://www.mywedding...graceandmichael

#75 slapsappyhappy

• 443 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 10:19 PM

My FI has no idea about a wedding gift, and I am not going to tell him, lol! I plan on doing a BD book for him, but all I want is for us to have fun and the wedding to go smoothly!

#76 amyschmidt85

• 29 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 10:33 PM

1. I have no idea what I want. Haven't even thought about it.

2. I'm getting him boudoir photos. Something personal, intimate, I know he'll love it and I'm sure it will be a surprise to him.

#77 midnight24

• 754 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 11:15 PM

is anyone not doing a BD book?

i don't have the guts to do one of those.

other than that i haven't even thought about a gift i would want or get him.
                we haven't even set the date yet...one thing at a time i guess!

#78 jean-marcus

• 1,565 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 11:29 PM

well its really tough because I don't know your fiance so its hard to say. cufflinks seem to be the typical gift from the weddings i've shot. but a nice watch seems to have a better reaction. you should really just get him something you know he will really love. you know him best. something that will last and he can cherish for years and years to come. maybe a watch that is very specific for something like one of his passions. like if he hikes it has an altimeter or if he scuba dives it keeps track of his nitrogen levels and stuff.

you know him best. i am sure you will figure something out :)

#79 jenlycus

• 21 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 03:08 AM

midnight24, yeah I don't think I have the guts to do a BD album either. I've actually never heard of this idea before browsing this post.

I'm not sure what I would want either, maybe spa certificates so we could get couples massages together??

For my FI, I think I'll get him a nice pair of Oakleys. He's been eyeing them for a while, but never wants to cough up the money.

#80 karenk77

• 369 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 10:07 AM

Ok sorry for this retarted question but whats a BD book?
                      And while im on the topic of asking dumb questions whats a boudior? lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users