What are you (or did you) Giving Your Fiance for a Wedding Present?

• Please log in to reply
290 replies to this topic

#51 brecluse

• 196 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 01:45 PM

Since we are paying for the wedding ourselves (he's paying for the majority of it) we decided we wouldn't get each other gifts, our bands would be our gifts to each other.

Then he told me he'd been thinking about having earrings made for me (which he is not doing but that makes me think he might still surprise me with something). I feel if anything I should get him something since he is paying for most of the wedding and my band is more expensive. I would love to do b-pics because I know he'd love that, but I'm not sure I'm going to have the $, time or body for it before the actual wedding.

TTD :: Tortola, BVI

#52 BillysBride

• 1,255 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 02:40 PM

Ha! Gift? I'm giving him a lifetime with me and these children. And a beautiful beach wedding that he doesn't really have to lift a finger to plan. THATS what I'm getting him.

http://i17.photobuck....inecollage.jpgThe Fab Four (my quads) Meryn, Kellen, Nico & Layla
      http://global.thekno...rs/tt265ad.aspxhttp://www.mywedding...nnah/index.html20 STD's w. pre-lim RSVP sent 6/15/09: 7 "Yes" so far/10 guests total!

#53 meghan

• 832 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 12:59 PM

Hey everyone,
        My fiance and I are not sure what to do for wedding gifts, so I thought this would be a good place for you to say: What you are getting or would like for a wedding gift. 2. What you are getting the groom for a wedding gift.

#54 luciel2820

• 474 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 02:03 PM

1. i dont know what i want yet lol. but..
          2. im thinking of getting him a bd book plus a punching bag, which he keeps bugging me about.

#55 melette

• 893 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 02:20 PM

1. Hmmm.. You know.. I haven't even thought about what I want.. Which is strange cause i always know what i want! LOL.
            2. But, As a gift to him, i'm doing Boudoir photo's. I know he wants an Iphone, but that can wait.
            http://i36.photobuck...ette12/mcc1.jpgFirst Dance as Mr. & Mrs 01/21/2010http://tickers.Ticke....1911/event.png

BRIDE&GROOM + 85 Family & Friends BOOKED and had a blast!

#56 kpuckrin

• 258 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 02:27 PM

Great idea for a post! I've been looking for some ideas as to what to get for my Fiance.

1. I have no idea what I want
              2. I was thinking either a digital HD video camera or a nice watch

#57 da.shmoopies

• 223 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 02:27 PM

1) I don't know what I want... which is really surprising. I'm seeing a trend here. LOL

2) I'm getting him Fleur De Lis cufflinks (cause he's my Boyscout), a Bulgari watch, and some funky orange socks that have "In case You Get Cold Feet" embroidered on them.

#58 mrsrhbtobe

• 387 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 02:34 PM

Great thread!

1. I also don't know what I want....too funny I'm not alone:)

2. I am buying him a Golden Tee machine for our bar area in the basement. Kind of an off the wall gift, but he loves to play it when we go to sports bars, and I thought it'd be a fun, different gift.
                  Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.

#59 ~Jessica~

• Banned
                  • 3,479 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 02:41 PM

1. I also don't know what I want, who knows if the men even know the tradition of getting each other gifts

2. I am doing a BD shoot and making him a BD book which I know he will love

#60 amygirl1169

• 653 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 02:43 PM

Great thread!

- I'm not sure what I want... but I've heard other brides on here getting special wedding perfume from their grooms. But I think just a nice card with some special words between the 2 of us would be nice.

- I was thinking of getting him a watch... but I LOVE the embroidered socks idea!!! (Thanks da.shmoopies!)
                      I also want to do the pictures with our 'furbabies' holding signs that say: 'Will you marry our mommy today?'

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users