What are you (or did you) Giving Your Fiance for a Wedding Present?
Posted 13 September 2007 - 01:45 PM
Then he told me he'd been thinking about having earrings made for me (which he is not doing but that makes me think he might still surprise me with something). I feel if anything I should get him something since he is paying for most of the wedding and my band is more expensive. I would love to do b-pics because I know he'd love that, but I'm not sure I'm going to have the $, time or body for it before the actual wedding.
Posted 18 October 2007 - 02:40 PM
http://i17.photobuck....inecollage.jpgThe Fab Four (my quads) Meryn, Kellen, Nico & Layla
http://global.thekno...rs/tt265ad.aspxhttp://www.mywedding...nnah/index.html20 STD's w. pre-lim RSVP sent 6/15/09: 7 "Yes" so far/10 guests total!
Posted 16 August 2009 - 12:59 PM
My fiance and I are not sure what to do for wedding gifts, so I thought this would be a good place for you to say: What you are getting or would like for a wedding gift. 2. What you are getting the groom for a wedding gift.
Posted 18 August 2009 - 02:20 PM
2. But, As a gift to him, i'm doing Boudoir photo's. I know he wants an Iphone, but that can wait.
Posted 18 August 2009 - 02:27 PM
2) I'm getting him Fleur De Lis cufflinks (cause he's my Boyscout), a Bulgari watch, and some funky orange socks that have "In case You Get Cold Feet" embroidered on them.
Posted 18 August 2009 - 02:34 PM
1. I also don't know what I want....too funny I'm not alone:)
2. I am buying him a Golden Tee machine for our bar area in the basement. Kind of an off the wall gift, but he loves to play it when we go to sports bars, and I thought it'd be a fun, different gift.
Posted 18 August 2009 - 02:41 PM
2. I am doing a BD shoot and making him a BD book which I know he will love
Posted 18 August 2009 - 02:43 PM
- I'm not sure what I want... but I've heard other brides on here getting special wedding perfume from their grooms. But I think just a nice card with some special words between the 2 of us would be nice.
- I was thinking of getting him a watch... but I LOVE the embroidered socks idea!!! (Thanks da.shmoopies!)
I also want to do the pictures with our 'furbabies' holding signs that say: 'Will you marry our mommy today?'
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users