Photo

What are you (or did you) Giving Your Fiance for a Wedding Present?

• Please log in to reply
290 replies to this topic

#41 Jessica

Jessica
  • VIP Member
  • 11,939 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 08:38 PM

I bought him a $$$$ watch. My bank account still hurts from tht one!

#42 Spazz

Spazz
    • VIP Member
    • 10,482 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 09:23 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Mrs.B 2008
      ok so i have been sitting back and watching this thread develop and i think i came up with the PERFECT wedding present for FI!!!

I am definitley going to do the B-Pics BUT i want to try to pull off (not sure how yet) doing them with an Eagles theme (yes - football). i am going to try to get access to the Stadium and maybe locker room and an Eagles cheerleader outfit (again - have no idea how yet but have some time to work on this)

He is such an Eagles fan - i think he will FREAK OUT!!!
      Oh my god, what a great idea! My FI would love that, but I would love it even more...I'm a bigger E-A-G-L-E-S fan than he is:)

#43 michelle08

michelle08
      • VIP Member
      • 2,702 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 09:36 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
        Sorry if this is TMI but I would think guys would look at BD pics when they are alone and horny. If your around I can't imagine that they are just going to whip them up. But say you have to go away for a weekend. Then he looks for the book. LOL.

I think I will get FI BD pics and try to get a book he really loves autographed by the original author.
        I was thinking when would he look at them but Glenda you make a great point...and I think I would rather him miss me and look at those then something else! :)

I don't know what I am getting him yet...haven't thought that far..

#44 michelle08

michelle08
        • VIP Member
        • 2,702 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 09:45 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by mkdela
          I did...He is also a watch lover and I got him a watch as an engagement gift a few weeks after I got the ring...
          I also got my FI a gift after the ring...I bought him a 50 inch plasma...

#45 michelle08

michelle08
          • VIP Member
          • 2,702 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 09:47 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Mrs.B 2008
            ok so i have been sitting back and watching this thread develop and i think i came up with the PERFECT wedding present for FI!!!

I am definitley going to do the B-Pics BUT i want to try to pull off (not sure how yet) doing them with an Eagles theme (yes - football). i am going to try to get access to the Stadium and maybe locker room and an Eagles cheerleader outfit (again - have no idea how yet but have some time to work on this)

He is such an Eagles fan - i think he will FREAK OUT!!!
            That would be awesome if you could pull that off!!!

#46 chrisnessa

chrisnessa
            • 176 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 06:30 PM

Season tickets to Dallas Cowboys, BPic and a pair of socks to keep his feet from getting cold :) hahaha
              Our first year married. We had our marriage blessed at our Catholic Church.

#47 lulubelle

lulubelle
              • 148 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 01:52 AM

A weekend in Monterey and a round of golf at Pebble Beach.

#48 dragonfly

dragonfly
                • 1,820 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 02:00 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by amy&andy08
                  I'm going to drop it like it's hot for some BD pics.....

I'm actually more excited to do it for myself than for him.....but I know he will absolutely flip! I think I'm a wannabee model/stripper inside a 5'3" college educated body...... it's nice to dream.......
                  Oh I hope we don't see you in a girls gone wild video one day, one too many tequillas and you never know, lol.

#49 ajncooter

ajncooter
                  • 983 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 03:21 PM

im doing b pictures but Im going to get the tag watch too.. if im not to broke and the IRS is good to me this year...

#50 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 10,366 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 04:06 PM

hopefully BD pictures (thanks to Robin) he will be just a little late getting them....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users