Photo

What are you (or did you) Giving Your Fiance for a Wedding Present?

• Please log in to reply
290 replies to this topic

#251 pinkinboca

pinkinboca
  • Site Supporter
  • 24 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 11:27 AM

Rolex Watch with "I will love you till the end of time" & our wedding date engraved on the back of the watch... I figure he can wear it almost every day & remember our special day when he sees it

#252 Brenners

Brenners
    • 807 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 12:49 PM

My fiance doesn't wear watches, works as a chemist so he rarely wears suits, and I am not interested in posing for BD photos - just not my thing.  I would love to get him something that will stand the test of time that he can look at in the future and remember our wedding.  I am not sure what that will be yet.  I need to keep searching.  Good luck to you ladies!

#253 Julietisurs

Julietisurs
      • 261 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 03:21 PM

There are some good ideas in this thread! My friend is a photographer and will be doing my BD shoot as a gift to me.

He's only has time to take the photos, edit and put them on a disk. It would be up to me to turn them into a gift.

For you ladies that gave BD photos as gifts, where did you print your photo books from?

#254 SS2012

SS2012
        • 180 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 04:08 PM

great ideas! thanks for sharing everyone, i have to start seriously thinking of what to get my FI

#255 blondi1029

blondi1029
          • 152 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:46 AM

I love the idea of  boudoir photos... Very intimate. I might do that and a nice pair of cuff links. Thanks for all the great ideas ladies 

#256 anisha

anisha
            • 49 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 07:37 AM

I ordered the Pebble watch but it is in production and I don't think will be here in time - his bday is Mar 16th and our wedding Feb 23 so let's hope it at least gets here for bday.

I'm thinking a nice designer wallet will do the trick.  I'm not sure if he is getting me anything - I had mentioned gifts previously but he's probably forgotten.  We're paying for the wedding ourselves too so I'm trying to not spend too much money.

#257 STBEngelquist

STBEngelquist
              • 155 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 10:44 AM

I took B-Pics for my fiance last year and he never looks at them!!!  I'm pretty sure that I look at them more often then him!!!  I'm leaning toward the watch....

#258 Bridetobe2014

Bridetobe2014
                • 161 posts
                • Wedding Date:April 12, 2014
                • Wedding Location:Akumal Beach Resort

Posted 14 June 2013 - 12:44 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by pinkinboca 

Rolex Watch with "I will love you till the end of time" & our wedding date engraved on the back of the watch... I figure he can wear it almost every day & remember our special day when he sees it

CUTE!!!

I am excited to marry the most loving man I have ever met and to become part of his amazing family.

#259 Bridetobe2014

Bridetobe2014
                • 161 posts
                • Wedding Date:April 12, 2014
                • Wedding Location:Akumal Beach Resort

Posted 14 June 2013 - 12:47 PM

These are all great ideas but im still stuck. :(

I am excited to marry the most loving man I have ever met and to become part of his amazing family.

#260 MOrdonez

MOrdonez
                • 180 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 03:15 PM

Great thread!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users