Photo

What are you (or did you) Giving Your Fiance for a Wedding Present?

• Please log in to reply
290 replies to this topic

#231 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 11:37 AM

LMAO kelly thats funny!

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#232 xtenna

xtenna
    • 154 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 06:25 PM

I'll be giving my FI a watch, hope he likes it :)

June 3, 2011 Cabo San Lucas

#233 jkweddingday

jkweddingday
      • 24 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 09:06 PM

So.....I've been wrestling with what to get my FI for a while and this thread has been helpful. I really like the concept of BD photos, so I've just decided to go for it!! I am a large woman so I'm a little nervous about it but it's not like he doesn't know that, and the pics are meant just for him. I think it will be really exhilarating and I love the idea of giving him something sexy and sweet. I do hope they airbrush though :-)

#234 lesee

lesee
        • 320 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 09:13 PM

I ended up getting my now husband (we got married in April), scuba diving classes from novice to certification and I will give him the $$ towards finishing his tattooing.  I just did a super secret BD shoot for his 30th bday that's coming up in june...It's a big year for him!

#235 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
          • 789 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 09:18 PM

Love the confidence! Congrats and good for you!!

#236 JQLong

JQLong
            • 336 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 07:32 AM

I am thinking of getting my fiance an engraved wedding band.  We have already put the deposit on our bands.  His is a tungsten ring and the place we are getting them from doesn't engrave bands.  I am thinking of having another band engraved for him and having my MOH deliver it to him before the wedding. 

So Amazing......July 4, 2012!!!!!!

#237 Raq87

Raq87
              • 22 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 09:14 AM

probably a watch..

#238 johnnmakenzie11

johnnmakenzie11
                • 157 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 11:23 AM

My Fiance and I decided to get each other nice sunglasses as a wedding present. We went thins weekend to pick them out. I know its not as romantic, but I like knowing that im getting something that I really like and he is too. I think its fitting since we are going to be in Mexico for almost two weeks and then going on a cruise in July.

2 weeks :)

#239 AfricanVenus

AfricanVenus
                  • 328 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 11:36 AM

I'm really excited about my honey's gift. I'm getting him a pair of Armani suede loafers to wear to the wedding. I've specifically instructed my photographer to be with him when he gets the gift. I wanna see what his reaction was like. He didn't want BD pics of me (concerns about my future success and pics ending up in the wrong hands), so I chose designer shoes. He would never buy for himself, but he loves when I buy them for him. Getting excited just thinking about!

Heaven endures and the Earth lasts a long time, because they do not live for themselves. ~~Our story endures: June 25, 2011~~
                    Wedsite: kosha.projectwedding.com

#240 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
                    • Vendor
                    • 1,243 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 12:21 PM

underwater boudior is hotness... and the photos can be very clean, just suggestive and SUPER sexy.  Desi_B_0058.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users