Photo

What are you (or did you) Giving Your Fiance for a Wedding Present?

• Please log in to reply
290 replies to this topic

#191 Sjnovot

Sjnovot
  • 154 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 09:08 PM

all great ideas...i'm not sure what i'm going with yet

#192 bmadzia1

bmadzia1
    • 355 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 07:37 AM

LOL - reading this theard put a smile on my face.... What am I getting him????

Well, since you asked: A WHOLE LIFETIME with ME :)))))) It's not in our customs to give the FI anything, so we are not doing this... but he definately getting a good deal; home made dinners, clean laundry, clean home.. and most of all a loving wife :) What more can a man ask for LOL

#193 SeeFlowers

SeeFlowers
      • 212 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 09:31 PM

Would love to get my FI something...but money is quickly running out. I'll think of something :(

Riu Palace Riviera Maya- April 29,2011

#194 NikkiT1021

NikkiT1021
        • 210 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 11:16 PM

A new kegerator!  The one he has now is old and whenever I try to help him change the keg, we end up arguing.  Therefore, I'm getting him a brand new one LOL!

I was also thinking about doing a boudoir shoot because it's something I've always wanted to do for myself and I know he would love it!  Its also good motivation to get in shape and be able to keep a rememberance of pre-baby body :)

#195 ckntb

ckntb
          • 122 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 09:22 PM

I'm thinking of getting him a nice watch...he definitely needs one and talks about wanting one.

#196 PurpleUnicorn

PurpleUnicorn
            • 305 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 08:19 PM

i would love to get FI something, but i REALLY do not have the funds for it now. so perhaps for our one year anni, i will do something special (i hope he does too!).  but i like this thread for the ideas, so thanks!

#197 Sharon99

Sharon99
              • 1,301 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 08:46 AM

LOL!!! I couldn't agree more! I have no idea what to get him. My FI buys himself everything. Ugh! So hard to shop for during any occasion.

This thread does have some great ideas though thanks!
                NikkiT great idea! Something for the both of you!

Originally Posted by bmadzia1 

LOL - reading this theard put a smile on my face.... What am I getting him????

Well, since you asked: A WHOLE LIFETIME with ME :)))))) It's not in our customs to give the FI anything, so we are not doing this... but he definately getting a good deal; home made dinners, clean laundry, clean home.. and most of all a loving wife :) What more can a man ask for LOL

#198 snowbeltchick

snowbeltchick
                • 192 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 11:15 AM

There are some good ideas in this thread!  My friend bought her fiance cuff links last year and told him two weeks before the wedding he needed to buy a french cuff dress shirt.  Do you know how hard it was to find a white french cuff dress shirt in August...pretty much impossible...lol!

#199 Sharon99

Sharon99
                  • 1,301 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 11:34 AM

LOL! Sounds hot for August too!

Originally Posted by snowbeltchick 

There are some good ideas in this thread!  My friend bought her fiance cuff links last year and told him two weeks before the wedding he needed to buy a french cuff dress shirt.  Do you know how hard it was to find a white french cuff dress shirt in August...pretty much impossible...lol!

#200 zelda062

zelda062
                    • 162 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 08:23 PM

I am getting my FI a nice pair of REVO sunglasses.  The Oakleys he has had for years are wearing out and since we are getting married in Mexico I figured it would be a great gift.

Iberostar Tucan Resort, May 3, 2011

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users