What are you (or did you) Giving Your Fiance for a Wedding Present?

• Please log in to reply
290 replies to this topic

#171 echo2_62

• 1,049 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 01:07 PM

A bunch of our friends dirt bike quite a bit so that's what I bought hubby for his wedding gift. Walmart had almost the exact die-cast model which is what I brought to our DW along with some (sharable) pictures of me on the bike where it was stored at our friends place. He was pretty surprised - especially because he didn't know that he was supposed to get me a wedding present! So now I have a dirt bike too :)

#172 rpingree001

• 264 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 01:51 PM

While I wondered the same thing on the b-pics (when would they ever be looked at), I also thought - they will be something great to look back on years from now and say - that was my wife when we got married. Wow! Now, not sure the kids and grand kids will want to see them! Might get a very loud EWWWW out of them.

#173 Nan

• 599 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 03:23 PM

I didn´t know you are supposed to give your future hubby a present! What happens if I don´t?? Erik don´t get me wrong but I don´t think i´m getting you anything!!
        Nan and Erik forever!!!

#174 tsgnatko

• 164 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 03:56 PM

My love always and forever

#175 LChavez

• 159 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 11:22 AM

I don't think we're doing gifts. We're paying for our wedding so that's our gift to each other.

#176 Jen1407

• 393 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 01:43 PM

I have been wrapping my brain trying to figure out what to get FI for a wedding gift. I would love to surprise him with a watch but he is rather picky and is the type that needs to pick it out himself. He is also a BIG football fan so I may get him something football related. I may forgo the surprise and get him the watch anyways.

#177 bsf&jpg

• 222 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 02:50 PM

I got the FI a Breitling Colt Automatic for our wedding gift. I've had it six months now and I CAN NOT WAIT TO GIVE IT TO HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Its been driving me INSANE!!!!!!!!!! I hear he has gotten me something special too, but I dont even really care, because his reaction to his gift is what will be the big gift!!!!!!!
                AND we bought tix to the Houston Lady GaGa concert the night before we leave.

#178 Natie1971

• 342 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 03:35 PM

I'm getting him scuba diving lessons for september (I want him to be able to scuba dive in Punta Cana) and already paid for the DW! He'll be so excited about the lessons, I can't wait to tell him!!!

#179 soontobemrsdow

• 250 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 05:17 PM

im not sure if im geting him something or not because any money we can save is going to the wedding/honeymoon. at this point we're not even sure if we can afford to stay an extra week for a honeymoon so if we can i think it will be a good enough gift to both of us!

#180 spicytuna

• 82 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 07:29 PM

i bought mine a new grill. he's been wanting the new weber summit and thought it was a great time to splurge on it! i wonder if i should get it engraved :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users