Photo

What are you (or did you) Giving Your Fiance for a Wedding Present?

• Please log in to reply
290 replies to this topic

#131 Princess402

Princess402
  • 737 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 02:15 AM

A lot of girls on here have given boudoir pics, but if you are not comfortable with that, what about some type of "experience" or activity? Could be something just for him, or something you do together. I read about one girl on here who gave her husband a helicopter ride as a wedding present - I thought that was pretty cool!

#132 bnbrmy

bnbrmy
    • 218 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 02:36 AM

Is there any hobby he is really into? for example my FI loves sport bikes (crotchrockets) so I am planning on getting him a new one for a wedding present. if he likes basketball maybe you couldget him tickets to his favorite team or something along those lines

#133 Stina4242

Stina4242
      • 76 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 09:27 AM

I was thinking of doing the IPOD with preloaded songs. I would put speakers with it so he can listen to it while he is getting ready. When else would he listen to a bunch of mushy love songs :o! I might also get golf clubs and leave them home but give him the personalized golf balls. He always says he wants to get some but never does so I am not sure how much he would use them.

#134 Girasole

Girasole
        • 757 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 09:35 AM

My FI wants a new grill this year so I might have a friend set it up while we are gone & just give him a box with the picture in it. I would love to get him Lakers tickets but I think that might be a little too expensive with hotel, flights, game tickets.
          Chrissy & Jeremiah's Blog with Pictures...

http://www.brilliant....island-escape/

#135 Cindy*

Cindy*
          • 2,655 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 10:56 AM

Matt, those are some great suggestions, thanks.

I am probably going to give my FI a watch that he has his eye on. Alternatively, I might get him a nice underwater digital camera because we will be doing a lot of scuba diving on our honeymoon. If I could get him the gift he wants most, it would be a ferrari but unless we win the lottery, that is never going to happen.

#136 Loveisintheair

Loveisintheair
            • 344 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 12:16 PM

I am buying him a nice bottle of cologne. I am doing the BD pics but not until after the wedding.

#137 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 12:20 PM

I am going to merge this thread with the existing one: http://bestdestinati....-present-7910/

#138 inanna

inanna
                • 54 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 12:27 PM

We didn't exchange gifts with each other, aside from our wedding bands. He covered most of our honeymoon, so after we got home I bought him a leather recliner :) He and our cat are very happy with it.

#139 YIweddings

YIweddings
                  • 173 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 02:09 PM

Well my FI loves watches and bought one on our last tropical trip. Recently got him a nice watch box and there is space for a few more. As much as I'd love to spend over $500 for one I'll be more economical. We're bringing our own photograhper so maybe I'll get a few fun photos done (say fun cause I can't see myself do anything racy.)
                    Soon to be Mrs. Kramer

#140 bikegirl

bikegirl
                    • Banned
                    • 319 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 12:26 AM

I don't think we'll have much funds left over for gifts to each other but I think I will do the boudoir photos - they'll be a gift to him (the photos) but also to myself (the experience).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users