What are you (or did you) Giving Your Fiance for a Wedding Present?

• Please log in to reply
290 replies to this topic

• 260 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 09:22 PM

I'm really behind the times...didn't know gifts were exchanged!! Something else to add to the list!!
    I've booked Heather Parker for my photographer for my April 2, 2011 wedding in Ochi Rios, Jamaica. If anyone is getting married in Jamaica days before or after me and is interested sharing her travel expenses to save few wedding budget bucks, let me know. Take a look at her work for Moon Dance...

#112 caribbeanLover

• 1,619 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 01:04 PM

oh yes it's a big thing to exchange wedding gifts between bride and Groom. But after all it is 2009/2010 you don;t have to exchange gifts. I think giving yourself is a darn good gift lol!!
      http://i1002.photobu..../img-239-1.jpg http://i1002.photobu....0/img-21-1.jpg
      Tracy and Mike

Married and in love all over again!!!!!!
      Happily ever after...

#113 wpg2010

• 33 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 02:56 PM

We have two toddlers (one is special needs) so our gifts to each other is a babysitter for the WEEK..who will fly down with us and we will have our own room adjoiing her and the kids.
        75 booked!!! WHOOOP WHOOOPP!!!

#114 affiwin

• 177 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 08:21 PM

Liking the ideas ladies. I have to think about this one. Count me among those that don't have a clue what they want just yet. The possibilities are endless. As for the FI...hmm...I have Christmas and a birthday between now and the wedding. I need three gift ideas. Better get thinking.

#115 amberagd

• 59 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 02:47 PM

KittenHeart! LOVE the idea of getting him something he can go do with his boys...we don't get to see our friends very often so I am going to make that happen. THANK YOU!
            Eugene, OR

#116 eec129

• 108 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 04:15 PM

I am doing a boudoir shoot and some new cologne. There is a new one called "The One," I think by D & G. I think that would be perfect!
              44 booked plus bride and groom!

#117 Stina4242

• 76 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 02:16 PM

What is a BD book?
                Sorry if that sounds stupid since it seems like everyone else is on the same page.

#118 SSNM

• 675 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by Stina4242
                  What is a BD book?
                  Sorry if that sounds stupid since it seems like everyone else is on the same page.
                  A BD book = A boudoir book.

This is a photobook with racey pictures of you (usually in lingerie or other sexy clothing) that is given to your FI on your wedding day. Seems to be quite popular. I want to do something similar but in fitness; that way, it can double as my portfolio for potential casting calls.

#119 TheFutureMrs.Sears

• 734 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 05:24 PM

I'm doing a BD book. But I have a question....when are you giving your groom his gift? I'm a little concerned if I give it to him the day of the wedding and he opens it in front of the GM which includes my brother and my FATHER!!!!!!

52 booked + The Bride and Groom!!!
                    http://i69.photobuck....s/DSC02673.jpgMe and my Bridesmaids at my Bachelorette Party on a Roof Top with Manhattan in the background.

#120 Jennifer Davis

Jennifer Davis
                    • 582 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 10:34 PM

I am giving my fiance a BD book.

I don't want anything in particular but I would bet money if he gets me anything it will be a watch. My fiance is obsessed with watches. I have already bought him 3 so I wanted to do something different for our wedding day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users