Photo

What are you (or did you) Giving Your Fiance for a Wedding Present?

• Please log in to reply
290 replies to this topic

#101 JT3

JT3
  • 443 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 03:34 PM

Like many of your FHs mine had no clue... He was shocked and asked why...LOL
    I dont know what I want... Nevermind I do know what I want. I want him to cry when he sees me walking down the aisle LOL.. (My FH does not cry, he has a hard time showing his emotion grrrr) I just want 1 or 2 tears... Is that to much to ask for....LOL

As for him I am getting him the BD book... He would never expect it, He thinks i am the biggest prude ever ... That book would be a dream come true for him...

"can someone tell me roughly how much a BD book would cost to get done?! Even tho I already gave him his gift, it's something he would love so much, something he would have forever, unlike the hockey tickets! lol "

I am from NYC and the photgraphers I have found seem to be pretty pricey... So I am letting my cousin who takes amazing photos do the shoot and then send the pictures to be put in the album.... Hopefully it comes out good :)

#102 caribbeanLover

caribbeanLover
    • 1,619 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 02:08 PM

So when I was planning my wedding at home, I had already booked my photographer (she is supper great, for the deposit we gave her, instead of losing it, she is giving us engamgent photo shoot) So I e-mailed her, and she does BD so I decided to go for it! the FI will love it and have it forever.
      SHe is charging me $185. This is good, no?!
      They do Bridesmaid photo shoot too, like BD shoots? like it would be me and my girls? Explain!! sounds interesting
      Thanks everyone for helping out !
      http://i1002.photobu..../img-239-1.jpg http://i1002.photobu....0/img-21-1.jpg
      Tracy and Mike

Married and in love all over again!!!!!!
      Happily ever after...

#103 big3n09

big3n09
      • 616 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 05:21 PM

We both have jobs that I don't want us to wear our actual rings at so I want us to get band for work.

1.I have been hinting around for a gold band for me to wear to work

2.I want to do the BD Photos for him and I want to give him a very cheap gold band for him to wear to work, he looses everything!
        4/1/11 in St. Kitts at the Marriott I married my best-friend!!!

#104 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
        • 3,103 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 11:01 AM

I have officially decided to do a BD shoot - back on the diet and crazy workout schedule for me!

#105 caribbeanLover

caribbeanLover
          • 1,619 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 01:50 PM

KittenHeart
            it's wasn't a easy descion huh!! I had a hard time too! but finaly decided to go for it.
            from your pic, I really don't think you need to work out, you look great!!!!

big3n09,
            I think the bands would be an amazing idea for work,especially if the FI looses everything (that's me, I loose everything, I would loose my head if it wasn't attached lol)
            Tracy and Mike

Happily ever after...

#106 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
            • 3,103 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 02:11 PM

caribbeanlover - It was a TERRIFYING decision! I don't have weight to loose, I just want a nice flat tummy and remove some leg jiggle :) I got really toned from P90X but haven't really worked out in the last 2 months since I completed it. I'm also not comfortable even with a bikini on... it's my own craziness I think :)

#107 lnf_munchkin

lnf_munchkin
              • 168 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 04:51 PM

A BD shoot would be a great gift . . . i'm going to have to really consider that one!

#108 caribbeanLover

caribbeanLover
                • 1,619 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 01:11 PM

KittenHeart
                  I'm will you on that, I don't have weight to lose (maybe actually gain a few) I just really need to tone like you.
                  I found this site to be helpful in giving me some poses for work outs for the butt arms, stomach. Hope it helps you.
                  Oh and from your picture, are very sexy and beautiful, you should be proud to be in a bikini, allot of woman would kill to have a bod like that (without the work outs)
                  Fitness: Programs, Exercise and More | Women's Health Magazine
                  Tracy and Mike

Happily ever after...

#109 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
                  • 3,103 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 02:54 PM

Thanks Caribbeanlover! I love the website with the tips, I'm checking it out now :)

Thats very sweet of you to say, it's hard to be objective about it sometimes and I just need to suck it up and enjoy what I've got :)

#110 meldal101010

meldal101010
                    • 444 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 10:28 AM

Ummmm....jeez i didn't even know we were supposed to buy our FIs anything. I think i'll give him myself. ...lol...although the boudouir pics is a great idea!! I think i'll do that because i know he'll love them!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users