Sign in to follow this  
Alyssa

What are you (or did you) Giving Your Fiance for a Wedding Present?

Originally Posted by Allie6813 View Post

I got my hubby an engaged handkerchief with the guest day we met, our first date, the day we got engaged and of course our wedding day. he loved it

Cute, he could've used it that day you said your vows.

Originally Posted by Allie6813 View Post

he did I gave it to him on our wedding day.

Awww such a good idea. My fav part of weddings is the husbands reaction when he sees the bride. It always brings tears to my eyes.

Such good ideas.  I have some time to think about it but good to see what others have done. 

Great thread, I'm thinking of getting him some new boxing gloves with the wedding date engraved on them, that's the part he can always keep! Then maybe a little box for the best man to give him on the morning with all the things in which he will have forgot plus some other bits Shave set Socks ( incase he gets cold feet) A hip flask with some rum in (for his nerves) A little newspaper clipping which is like an interview with me Old pictures from when we first met A pic of the dog in a veil lol A wallet with note 'to bless our marriage with good fortune' A shirt saying underneath management And I think l will put something like 'love does not make the world go around but it makes the journey worthwhile' on the box What do you think?

Great thread, I'm thinking of getting him some new boxing gloves with the wedding date engraved on them, that's the part he can always keep! Then maybe a little box for the best man to give him on the morning with all the things in which he will have forgot plus some other bits Shave set Socks ( incase he gets cold feet) A hip flask with some rum in (for his nerves) A little newspaper clipping which is like an interview with me Old pictures from when we first met A pic of the dog in a veil lol A wallet with note 'to bless our marriage with good fortune' A shirt saying underneath management And I think l will put something like 'love does not make the world go around but it makes the journey worthwhile' on the box What do you think?
Brilliant idea x

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaW View Post

Great thread, I'm thinking of getting him some new boxing gloves with the wedding date engraved on them, that's the part he can always keep! Then maybe a little box for the best man to give him on the morning with all the things in which he will have forgot plus some other bits
Shave set
Socks ( incase he gets cold feet)
A hip flask with some rum in (for his nerves)
A little newspaper clipping which is like an interview with me
Old pictures from when we first met
A pic of the dog in a veil lol
A wallet with note 'to bless our marriage with good fortune'
A shirt saying underneath management
And I think l will put something like 'love does not make the world go around but it makes the journey worthwhile' on the box

What do you think?

Super cute idea!!