Photo

Trash the Dress

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#21 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 08:39 AM

no prob at all.....if u go to the outlet part of the site there is alot more to look through

Originally Posted by JayKay 

I'm trying to find a TTD dress and I will have to check Davids Bridal out, thanks so much!

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#22 jszy10

jszy10
    • 1,192 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 08:47 AM

Hey ladies!! I have a size 6 TTD for height 5'5 available for $125!  We used it for our TTD session and it was PERFECT, all I had to do was dry-clean it and it came out perfect!  Here is a pic if anyone is interested!!

TTD.jpg

#23 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
      • 1,252 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 08:59 AM

wow thats really nice!!!! it looks like mine lol but mine is red lol lol

Originally Posted by jszy10 

Hey ladies!! I have a size 6 TTD for height 5'5 available for $125!  We used it for our TTD session and it was PERFECT, all I had to do was dry-clean it and it came out perfect!  Here is a pic if anyone is interested!!

TTD.jpg

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#24 beachbum21

beachbum21
        • 438 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 06:01 PM

Hi ladies! Need your opinion!! What do you think of this dress for the TTD? Honesty please :)

It comes with the black sash, it's silk chiffon and ivory in color. 

140.jpg

#25 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
          • 1,252 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 06:07 PM

i like it..and the black is a nice touch!!! i think it will work well for a TTD

Originally Posted by beachbum21 

Hi ladies! Need your opinion!! What do you think of this dress for the TTD? Honesty please :)

140.jpg

#26 jszy10

jszy10
            • 1,192 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 06:08 PM

A little hard to see, but looks like it would work good!  If its something you can choose, chiffon is definitely the way to go!  Having had a trash the dress session, I couldn't imagine anything heavier!!

Originally Posted by beachbum21 

140.jpg

#27 beachbum21

beachbum21
              • 438 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 06:14 PM

Did you use chiffon yourself?

Here's a link to a better pic

A little hard to see, but looks like it would work good!  If its something you can choose, chiffon is definitely the way to go!  Having had a trash the dress session, I couldn't imagine anything heavier!!

#28 jszy10

jszy10
                • 1,192 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 06:32 PM

Yeah, I actually just posted my dress above!  Here a few of our pics:

IMG_2790.jpg

IMG_2817.jpg

IMG_2841.jpg

IMG_2901.jpg

IMG_2914.jpg

IMG_2926.jpg

IMG_2995.jpg

#29 jszy10

jszy10
                  • 1,192 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 06:35 PM

Honestly, if it is under your control, I would definitely choose chiffon over anything else.  Once I was soaked, I could just imagine how heavy other dresses would be!!  The chiffon stuck to my legs and made it a little difficult to walk at times in the sand, but if I was in a heavier fabric it could have been MUCH worse.

#30 beachbum21

beachbum21
                    • 438 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 06:46 PM

Your pics look great!! Thanks for the advice :) The dress has the look I'm going for which is flowy and romantic, I'm not putting my raw silk dress in the ocean but chiffon I will do :)

Thanks again!

Originally Posted by jszy10 

Honestly, if it is under your control, I would definitely choose chiffon over anything else.  Once I was soaked, I could just imagine how heavy other dresses would be!!  The chiffon stuck to my legs and made it a little difficult to walk at times in the sand, but if I was in a heavier fabric it could have been MUCH worse.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users