Sign in to follow this  
tvt

ahh decisions decisions. i suck

why are they so hard?! i swear i an not an indecisive person by nature, but when it comes to this wedding, and now honeymoon, i'm think i'm indecisive, but i'm not sure (joke! but so true!)

it took us probably 5 months to pick a destination. i can't image what will happen with my dress shopping.

anyway, we origionally thought we'd stay in PV for our honeymoon. we decided against that and now i've begun the daunting tast of picking a romantic, low key, yet fun with activities, location for our honeymoon.

started with jamaica. love it, but is it safe to go off and do a bunch of activities? then looked at belize, but i don't know anything about it. what about aruba?! it's pretty. or costa rica! always wanted to go there. you get the picture. it's like a flash back to picking a wedding destination.. only this should be easier..

i think my problem is that my list of places to go is never ending! i pretty much want to get to every little island that the carribean has to offer, and every other exotic location out there.

too funny Tara - those are ALL of the same places we were debating for our DW!!! (no lie!) We chose Jamaica because it was more affordable. I have lots of research on all of those options; let me know if you want anything!! rolleyes.gif

You're cute Tara! I know there is soo much to see in this world!!!

The great thing is you have lots of time to do lots of research into where you ultimatley want to go. I'm sure you'll change your mind more than a few times as well. hehe

I think Costa Rica would be an amazing honeymoon, but that's just me.

Lol! I feel ya! There's too many great options. If you're really trying to stay in a certain budget than establish that first and use that to narrow down the list a bit. Like, airfare to Belize could possibly be more costly than to Jamaica...which might cut into your hotel/activites budget. . .and so on. That might at least be a good starting point...places w/ airfare under $xx amount per person? Then at least you can focus on an area!? :-)

Tara - we spent 2 weeks in Costa Rica and it is one of the most beautiful countries, especially for activities!

i have a lot of info i would be happy to send you - PM me.

also - what kinds of things do you want to do on your HM?

horses?

water activities?

cultural?

eco-adventure?

spa?

that will help narrow it down!

LOL. Good luck!!! We want to go to Tahiti or Fiji but figured we'd be a little cost conscious since we're spending so much on the wedding ... so we are just honeymooning in another area of the DR, to save on airfare, etc.

We're saving the super-honeymoon destination for anniversary#1.

But if you can swing it, go all out, sista!

Well Tara, it sounds to me like you need to go on a cruise for your honeymoon! You can visit all kinds of islands that way. I went to Belize on a cruise, and LOVED it.

I think you should do Costa Rica. It is affordable and tropical and there are tons of activities to do there. Plus its safe so you won't have the same concerns that you are having about Jamaica (although obv Jamaica is stunning). I think Costa Rica is a perfect fit for you guys. Okay there we picked it for you.

Tara, just to let you know, we're going to Belize for our honeymoon, so I can tell you all about it when we get back (if you can wait that long!)