Photo

Any March 2011 Cruise Brides?

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#11 Tropicalbride01

Tropicalbride01
  • 29 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 11:27 AM

Yeah i am going back and fourth about that myself i am thinking Carnival liberty as of right know...let see:)

#12 marnyh

marnyh
    • 155 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 07:47 AM

Congratulations!  I just finished the thread on "What I would and wouldn't do again", and as a fellow noob, I found it very interesting and helpful!  I also remember at least a couple that were directly related to cruises. Happy planning! 

#13 Jen1407

Jen1407
      • 393 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 10:31 AM

Welcome and happy planning, you will find tons of helpful information on this forum.

#14 fsuambs

fsuambs
        • 154 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 08:06 AM

Congrats & Welcome! 

Happy Planning, Amber

#15 hzak1203

hzak1203
          • 177 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 02:49 PM

Welcome to the forum.  I am a March 2011 cruise bride with Carnival. I went with them over RC because we were looking for more of a fun atmosphere and the price was right.  We have over 30 cabins booked.  It is going to be a blast!

#16 Kellyg185

Kellyg185
            • 6 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 07:11 AM

Hello, I am getting married in Key West on March 21, 2011, and we are going on the Carnival Freedom! I am soo excited just a little stressed about all the details!!

#17 hzak1203

hzak1203
              • 177 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 08:18 AM

Originally Posted by Kellyg185 

Hello, I am getting married in Key West on March 21, 2011, and we are going on the Carnival Freedom! I am soo excited just a little stressed about all the details!!

I am right after you on the Imagination.  How's your planning going?

#18 Kellyg185

Kellyg185
                • 6 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 10:40 AM

Eh, not too bad. Im just concerned about the reception part of it. We are doing a cocktail reception aboard the ship but I went through a local vendor in Key West for the ceremony, soo Carnival isnt going to give me the reception time until 2weeks prior to sailing and I'd really like to coordinate the both around the same time. AND I have some guest that are only going to KW and not sailing and I want the non sailors to be permitted aboard the ship for the reception but Im getting different answers from Carnival, some say its okay, and some say no way..Otherwise, everything seems to be coming together fine...how about yourself?? Are you booking your wedding throught the Carnival packages? What port of call are you getting married in?

#19 hzak1203

hzak1203
                  • 177 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 11:17 AM

We are getting married in KW and having our reception back on board the ship.  Did you book the deluxe reception package? I don't know about the ship allowing non-sailors on in a port.  I know they will on embarkation day, but I doubt they will at other ports.  All of our guests are sailing, so luckily I don't have to worry about that.  You know if they don't allow the non-sailors on board, you could always have a small reception at your venue in KW and have hors d'oeuvres and cocktails probably for the same cost as the cruise.  Did you book as a group and get perk points because you could use those to book a cocktail party for the cruisers for free? Where are you getting married at?  We've booked the Pier House Resort and have been really happy with what their package includes.

#20 Kellyg185

Kellyg185
                    • 6 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 08:55 AM

Sorry about the delay, I havent been on in awhile. We are getting married on Smathers Beach, we went through Key West Weddings ToGo, they take care of everything at a great price. So I just booked the reception aboard the Carnival Freedom and its definite that non-sailors will be permitted (thank god!), Im just concerned on where exactly aboard the ship that the reception will be. They told me it would be in one of the lounges but some of them are so tacky....do you know where yours will be held? Also if anyone else has had a reception aboard the Freedom, please share your info!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users