JenK
    • 302 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 10:55 AM

Thanks for the info!!

#43 niajs

niajs
      • 214 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 12:30 AM

Great! I put in my first order last night after signing up a few weeks ago. I got 250 free business cards to use as tags for my OOT bags, 100 free postcards (that I'm going to stamp and ask the guests to send back to us instead of a guestbook) 25 free magnets and 1 free pen. There was an offer for 1 free canvas tote and 1 free t-shirt, but every time I tried it charged me at checkout. I'll let you know how they turn out!

#44 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
        • 1,917 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 05:23 PM

Make sure you follow the links in your email to get all the free offers. They just sent me an email with lots of free stuff and free shipping over $35. If anyone wants me to forward the email send me a PM.

#45 niajs

niajs
          • 214 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 01:11 AM

How does it work when you have an email with lots of offers on it? I had one the other day with about 9 different offers and I was interested in about 5 of them. I seemed to have to click on each offer and open a new window every time. I'm not great on computers so perhaps it was me!

#46 SonyaR

SonyaR
            • 299 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 06:36 AM

I've never used as well and I went to place an order from an email I received that said free t-shirt but when I go through everything it's charging me for the t-shirt.  Am I doing something wrong?

#47 primavera

primavera
              • 428 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 06:57 AM

Girls, I had the same problem with the t-shirt until I noticed that if I added it to my cart it would automatically chose their premium t-shirts (which were 50% off and not free) without saying so. I had to go back to the email and click on the link Free T-shirt and it would take me to the free designs, couldn't find one I liked there so I skipped it.

For the free tote bag I had to go back to the email again and open a new window. The good thing is that your shopping cart remains the same no matter on how many windows you open.

Not sure if there is an easier way to do this, but I couldn't find one.

April 29, 2011 - Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa

#48 niajs

niajs
                • 214 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 07:33 AM

I also had the problem that when I added the t-shirt to my cart (having followed the email link) it automatically added two more t-shirts in completely different sizes! I gave up after that!

#49 Clean122

Clean122
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 118 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 09:15 AM

I just ordered postcards from them, I only paid for shipping

#50 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
                    • 1,917 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 10:53 AM

It is best to order each item from the link in your email and make sure that you aren't adding extra options that cost money. You are also only allowed a maximum of 10 free items per order. I often find it is cheaper to upgrade items to get free priority shipping, rather than paying for regular shipping costs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users