Newbie trying to choose a resort

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#91 Nan

Nan
  • 599 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by primavera 

Oh! Hahaha! Yes, I thought you meant 6 guests :) I wondered when you said you had people coming from all over too, if it was 2 from Mexico, 2 from US and 2 from Canada hahahaha! So where will the other guests stay?

You are funny! 2 Mexicans 2 Americans and 2 Canadians!! 

The other guests will be staying at Gran Bahia Principe Akumal. I have booked transportation  for the wedding to make their lives easier. My parents, My FI parents and two more couples will have more privacy at another villa that my WC got for us. So I´m on my way! Still missing the invites, the BM dresses, the final menu, the OOt bags anad soooooo many things!! Going crazy!

Nan and Erik forever!!!

#92 primavera

primavera
    • 428 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by Nan 

You are funny! 2 Mexicans 2 Americans and 2 Canadians!! 

The other guests will be staying at Gran Bahia Principe Akumal. I have booked transportation  for the wedding to make their lives easier. My parents, My FI parents and two more couples will have more privacy at another villa that my WC got for us. So I´m on my way! Still missing the invites, the BM dresses, the final menu, the OOt bags anad soooooo many things!! Going crazy!

That sounds really great!! I have to finish and order the STDs today....I haven't even started on all the other stuff yet hahahaha!

April 29, 2011 - Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa

#93 Nan

Nan
      • 599 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 09:41 AM

Primavera you are already a Member and I´m still a NOOB!!! I think I started in this forum before you did! you sure lurk around here much more than I do! I love this forum. Here I can let everybody know about my concerns and how my planning is going. It feels like if I keep on telling my  friends about all  that has to be done.... the ignore me!! 

Nan and Erik forever!!!

#94 primavera

primavera
        • 428 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nan 

Primavera you are already a Member and I´m still a NOOB!!! I think I started in this forum before you did! you sure lurk around here much more than I do! I love this forum. Here I can let everybody know about my concerns and how my planning is going. It feels like if I keep on telling my  friends about all  that has to be done.... the ignore me!! 

Hahaha! I'm a BDW addict, I would have gone crazy without this forum! It helps that I work from home and can be online all day :) I don't have a lot of friends where we live right now and there are only so much wedding talk my other friends can take hahaha!

April 29, 2011 - Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users