MOH Helping her Sister!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 want2gosouth

want2gosouth
  • 155 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 10:53 AM

Hi there!!
    My sister recently asked me to be her Maid of Honour and to help her plan her wedding! I myself am married (3 years now) and had a local wedding but my sister is definitly planning my dream wedding...a destination wedding (still kicking myself for not having one!!) I am one of those uber helpful MOH and am right in there when it comes to helping my sister plan her big day!
    She is just in the beginning stages and is still trying to narrow down the search for the right resort for her...but in the meantime this super resourceful website will be helping her make her decision since I keep on sending her links from here!
    I will def. be posting questions once the planning gets going!
    Looking forward to being part of the wedding planning community once again!!

#2 fallfromgrace

fallfromgrace
    • 200 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 11:28 AM

Wedding planning is so much fun! I am having an awesome time wedding planning! Congrats to your sister, and maybe you and your hubby can have a secret DW vow renewal ceremony! :)

#3 msjulie5475

msjulie5475
      • 528 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 11:30 AM

Congratulations to your sister! Happy planning!

#4 Lolita29

Lolita29
        • 426 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 11:31 AM

Aww.. you're such a good MOH, wish mine was like you! I'm doing everything by myself! Good luck with planning!

#5 want2gosouth

want2gosouth
          • 155 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 11:32 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by fallfromgrace
            Wedding planning is so much fun! I am having an awesome time wedding planning! Congrats to your sister, and maybe you and your hubby can have a secret DW vow renewal ceremony! :)
            OMG...now don't start getting ideas into my head!! I just may have to do that! lol

#6 lisa203

lisa203
            • 681 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 12:24 PM

What a great MOH! That's so great of you to help her. You'll find tons of ideas and support here. Happy planning!

#7 AtteGirl

AtteGirl
              • 197 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 12:28 PM

What a lucky sister she is to have you! Happy planning, this place is so helpful!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users