Sign in to follow this  
kateddy

Hi again.... :)LAS CALETAS!!!

I have 12-15 ppl attending the wedding. It's rather small and we rented out a 7 bedroom villa and others are staying at a hotel in PV. Since we were not getting married at a resort, I didnt think it was necessary for everyone to stay together...if ppl wanted to stay at a less expensive hotel, I gave them that option. The Marriott is actually really reasonable and nice. I think it was $99/night. Were you looking for an all enclusive place for all your guests?

Congrats!! You will LOVE LC! And planning will be so much fun! Good luck! The LC thread does have a lot of great info! You should join us over there on that thread! I bet a lot of your questions have already been answered

Well I am not sure about where all the guest going, I too wanted to give the option of picking a resort. I think most likely they will want to go AI. We too are only inviting a small amt of ppl, pretty much the same as you. We have a budget that I am going to have to work really hard with lol .. so this should be fun. Still not sure how much to expect... I checked out the photographer you mention, they seem pretty good. Hope you post your pics!! Thanks again for the info it's great!!

Congratulations on picking a resort!  I'd definitely check for reviews and read the thread on What I would and wouldn't do again.  I actually took some notes off of that one.  Best wishes and happy planning!