Photo

Huge Forum Update 7/27/2010: Please READ!

• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#61 jajajaja

jajajaja
  • VIP Member
  • 9,794 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 07:19 PM

You could lose a few of my B2B rants.... lol!
    Happily married since 2008

#62 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 24 July 2010 - 02:16 PM

bumping the message for our weekend warriors...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#63 Oryx

Oryx
    • 727 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 03:03 PM

How exciting! I guess I can live without BDW for one day... thanks for the updates!

#64 simplnsweet

simplnsweet
      • 323 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 05:50 PM

Tammy- you have done an amazing job! Along the way you have had to make changes to the site and some may had not welcomed the change well but you would not have created the fantastic site it is to date. The new changes to come will only further improve the site as it is your goal to work through/around troubled areas on the site. We should all be patient and grateful to have this FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE service. Thank you for your time, dedication, commitment and professionalism.

#65 Rolliedelta

Rolliedelta
        • 37 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 07:01 PM

Thanks for your hard work. Looking forward to the changes!

#66 heartbeat

heartbeat
          • 228 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 07:09 PM

Thanks so much Tammy this site has been really helpful to me as I plan my wedding.

#67 elizabethrodriguez314

elizabethrodriguez314
            • 232 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 06:07 PM

wow very nice thanks.....

#68 jonesr1979

jonesr1979
              • 235 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 07:33 PM

Can't wait to see the new setup. I LOVE this site!

#69 SonyaR

SonyaR
                • 299 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 09:21 PM

Tammy, what you have created for all of us with this site is amazing so I can only imagine how great the new site will be. Thank you for all that you have done and continue to do. Looking forward to the new site.

#70 Afaybik

Afaybik
                  • 99 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 12:55 AM

Thanks for the update, Tammy. I love this website and have found many useful threads in helping my daughter plan her wedding in Mexico. However, for some reason I am unable to post anything and have been unable to for at least the last month. Maybe you can tell me what the problem is. I am helping my daughter plan her wedding as best as I can and would love to be able to post some questions.
                    Thanks,
                    Arlene (mother of the bride)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users