Photo

Huge Forum Update 7/27/2010: Please READ!

• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#51 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
  • 5,078 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 11:24 AM

So excited to see the new forum! Yay!

Thanks so much to you Tammy and BDW team for making it possible!

#52 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 23 July 2010 - 11:40 AM

thank you again! and i really have to thank my mods....i made them take a course on how to use the next software that was GRADED...yes, GRADED!!! it was like 40 chapters!!

it has been a little nuts so i will take all your good vibes for an easy conversion and no tech hiccups...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#53 Monique

Monique
    • 415 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 12:18 PM

Tammy thanks for making your passion our lifesaver....I'm really excited about the changes and the new look...thanks again!

#54 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,368 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 03:41 PM

So that's where you've been Tammy! Thanks for all you do for us. I don't know what I'd do without BDW. Can't wait to see how everything looks and functions!

And yes, we have the best Mods!

#55 peterpanpixiedust

peterpanpixiedust
        • 656 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 04:53 PM

Tammy! Thank you so much for everything you do. We will all figure out as a family how to navigate this new version! One question, Will we still have PIPs (i know you said no siggy pics)/

#56 *tinkertoy*

*tinkertoy*
          • 271 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 04:58 PM

Yet another huge THANK YOU!

I can't wait to see the new forum!

#57 Jeremy_Gilliam

Jeremy_Gilliam
            • 335 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 06:50 PM

Hey Tammy, I'm excited to see BDW grow and mature into bigger and better things! Congrats! Are you going to be able to port all the current conversations to the new site, or are we starting from scratch? Either way, I look forward to being a part of it!

#58 lisa203

lisa203
              • 681 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 06:54 PM

How exciting! Can't wait to see and use the new and improved forum. Thanks, Tammy.

#59 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                • 11,659 posts
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 23 July 2010 - 06:57 PM

Hi Jeremy,

yes, the posts should be moved over without a problem (at least that is what I am hoping

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#60 breeze616

breeze616
                • 1,760 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 07:14 PM

Wow! this sounds so exciting! and the mock-ups look so pretty & clean. I'm a little sad we wont have our funny lil emoticons anymore, but I'll get used to it!

Thanks so much Tammy and all the Mods for working so hard - I would be completely lost without this site!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users