Photo

Huge Forum Update 7/27/2010: Please READ!

• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#21 JulieG

JulieG
  • VIP Member
  • 8,323 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 10:50 PM

Wow, this is huge news. I can't wait to see how it turns out, I am excited for the change :) I hope it goes as smoothly as possible.

#22 Canadiansandy

Canadiansandy
    • 355 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 10:55 PM

Oh wow! Such exciting news Tammy! I think a fresh look with the added features you mentioned will be great, I can't wait to see how it turns out next week :)
      Sandy & Aaron ~ May 4, 2011 ~ Dreams Palm Beach, Punta Cana ------ Bride & Groom + 30 booked! (and counting)

#23 nsimpson

nsimpson
      • 325 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 10:57 PM

Tammy, thank you for all that you've done and all that you continue to do. I look forward to your refreshed site!
        Love is a wonderful thing!
        Nadia and SergeSeptember 2010

#24 Cassie

Cassie
        • 5,341 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 11:01 PM

wow, sounds like there will be lots of exciting new changes to come, can't wait to see it!
          Married! -- July 11, 2010

"I hope your marriage lasts 10 dog years" -- what my 4 yr old flower girl had my sister write in my guest book!

My Planning Thread

#25 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,921 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 11:36 PM

Amazing Tammy! You have been one busy lady. I was just going to check in on you actually:)
            Thanks for your hard work!

#26 *Karla*

*Karla*
            • 4,854 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 12:03 AM

Thanks Tammy! The new site sounds like it will be pretty amazing! Thanks for all you and the Mods do, I know many of would not have been able to pull off our DWs without BDW. I'm kinda bummed about the siggy pics, but excited to learn about all the new features .

#27 Celina

Celina
              • Banned
              • 2,811 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 12:22 AM

Sounds wonderful Tammy! Can't wait to see your end result! BDW is a Godsend to so many brides and grooms. You are amazing!
                "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#28 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                • 11,659 posts
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 23 July 2010 - 12:50 AM

thanks everyone for your words of support.

until we get siggies up, you will be able to post your image in your avatar :)

tammy

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#29 anaderoux

anaderoux
                • 3,220 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 01:27 AM

This is great Tammy!! can't wait to see the final results!!

#30 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 8,569 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 01:29 AM

This sounds AMAZING!! So excited to see the changes!!

Thank Tammy and Mod crew for always improving and looking out for us!!

WOOOOOHOOOOOO!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users