Huge Forum Update 7/27/2010: Please READ!

• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#111 meldal101010

• 444 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 08:35 PM

Very cool! Now i'm off to figure my way around the new site :) Great job Tammy! 

#112 SonyaR

• 299 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 08:16 AM

I am lovin the new site. So far it seems very easy to navigate and it looks great. Job well done to all involved!!

#113 Monique

• 415 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by BachataBride 

In light of the forum being shut down tomorrow I think we should deem tomorrow Internation Work Day...since I know I will be the most productive at work tomorrow than I have been since I joined almost 2 years ago!!! As I'm sure will be the case for many others! Seriously tho...what am I going to do tomorrow!?

OMG LMAO....I was so depressed yesterday...like what am i going to do without this forum?  WORK hun....

#114 murmel

• Resort/Area Ambassadors
        • 1,406 posts
        • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
        • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 29 July 2010 - 08:53 AM

I just want to say thank you to Tammy and her team for all their hard work. This is an amazing site for us to learn and share everything about destination weddings and more! I know I am horrible at computers and it takes me forever to figure it out, but I can't wait to learn all the new tricks. Thanks again Tammy, and keep up the great work :)

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

#115 anaderoux

• 3,220 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 11:34 AM

Tammy OMG, I just logged in today and I can't leave the forum, it's A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!

There are no words to describe how much I love it!!!

#116 DreamsTulumBride

• 766 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 03:20 PM

WOW ! I love the new look ! It is very fun to navigate on the site. My only little thing is that I find the section about the advertisement a bit to big (1 third of the screen). Beside that I love it!

#117 msredbird51

• 65 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 10:14 AM

The new look and site is so fantastic! I love it so much! I found the old version to be too busy and distracting with all the pictures, ads, huge files in signatures, tickers, etc. It was at times a little hard to follow the threads and read the posts. I use Firefox and it got to where I felt like I was spending more time Adblocking that stuff so I could follow the text than I was actually reading the text in the posts. This site is full of great information and dialogue, so anything to make it easier to read is greatly appreciated.

I am missing the "Go to New Posts" button on Firefox, but it appears that has been addressed in the feedback thread with someone mentioning the same problem with Google Chrome.

Great work on the update. :)

#118 juliepfeif

• 286 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 11:49 AM

WOW!  Go away for one month to get married and go on a honeymoon, come back and it's a whole new site.  Looks fantastic!!

#119 lalanyc

• 363 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 11:55 AM

Congratulations on a successful transition!  Growing pains are tough but it's all for the best.  Thank you!

#120 Sheree10

• 1,026 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 01:19 PM

I came back from my weddingmoon to find new changes to the site! Love it!!

BRIDE + GROOM + 60 GUESTS!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users