Photo

Huge Forum Update 7/27/2010: Please READ!

• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#91 tgallo

tgallo
  • 150 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 03:01 PM

Very nice! Going to go figure where everything is now! 

#92 Bride Loving CJ

Bride Loving CJ
    • 278 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 03:12 PM

Everything is beautiful!!! Congrats on a successful conversion!!!! I could hardly work today waiting for the roll out!! Let the festivities begin!!!

#93 TheFutureWagners

TheFutureWagners
      • Banned
      • 2,710 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 03:15 PM

LOVE it!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!! :)))))

#94 sltrotter18

sltrotter18
        • 151 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 03:23 PM

Thank you so much for this site!!!  It is absolutely wonderful.  I just know my wedding will be that much better thanks to everyone on here!!! 

#95 TheFutureWagners

TheFutureWagners
          • Banned
          • 2,710 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 03:27 PM

Is there a tutorial that tells us when there is a new message in a thread? 

#96 islandbride317

islandbride317
            • 1,866 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 03:27 PM

WOW, Tammy!  YOU DID IT!!!  :)  And so darn quickly, too -- KUDOS!

Everything looks fantastic, and I'm sure we'll all catch on in no time!

#97 rosieposie

rosieposie
              • 649 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 03:31 PM

wow Tammy! the new forum looks amazing, can't wait to explore and check out all the new kick-knacks.

#98 hockeymom97

hockeymom97
                • 2,458 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 03:42 PM

Everything looks fantastic! Congrats on the successful conversion!! Just as an fyi, I was trying to access one of the albums in the image gallery and all I could see was X's. Not sure if that's an issue with my computer or a site issue. Just thought I'd let you know.

Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

#99 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                  • 11,659 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 27 July 2010 - 03:50 PM

Yes, there are lots of tutorials!  For your question, this section might be most useful:

Everything looks fantastic! Congrats on the successful conversion!! Just as an fyi, I was trying to access one of the albums in the image gallery and all I could see was X's. Not sure if that's an issue with my computer or a site issue. Just thought I'd let you know.

also i think we are still uploading images so check back soon for your pics ;)

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                  Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                  Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                  Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                  sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                  Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#100 vlynnw

vlynnw
                  • 6,003 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 03:54 PM

Great job Tammy, glad the conversion went smoothly.  Now I just need to figure it all out! haha

Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users