Sign in to follow this  
TammyWright

Huge Forum Update 7/27/2010: Please READ!

In light of the forum being shut down tomorrow I think we should deem tomorrow Internation Work Day...since I know I will be the most productive at work tomorrow than I have been since I joined almost 2 years ago!!! As I'm sure will be the case for many others! rofl.gif Seriously tho...what am I going to do tomorrow!? huh.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afaybik View Post
Thanks for the update, Tammy. I love this website and have found many useful threads in helping my daughter plan her wedding in Mexico. However, for some reason I am unable to post anything and have been unable to for at least the last month. Maybe you can tell me what the problem is. I am helping my daughter plan her wedding as best as I can and would love to be able to post some questions.
Thanks,
Arlene (mother of the bride)
well it looks like you are able to post this fine.

also, you may want to consider posting in the CORRECT thread. this isn't the place to post about not being able to post (especially when it looks like you can).

if you have a problem, try pming me with SPECIFICS of what happens when you try to post.

I like many of the others here would just like to say thank you Tammy...maybe you don't hear it enough. You have been able to bring us all together to plan the weddings of our dreams! Looking forward to the new site and hoping that everything goes smoothly for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GauchoSteph View Post
Yes, Congratulations Tammy! As a newbie, I'm very excited to start navigating around on the new layout...
thanks steph... pokestick.gif

one last bump! today at about 6am PT until...? ASAP!! :)