• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 07:50 PM

i totally think he'd do a group BDW rate. or we could always talk Leigh or someone into joining the party.

#22 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 08 August 2007 - 07:50 PM

yeah, we could get juan or leigh!!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#23 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 07:52 PM

That would be awesome... Hmm need to figure that out soon so cain and I can start saving.. between a trip to Vegas and then Cabo, next year will be a busy year..

#24 NHPT

NHPT
      • 3,848 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 07:53 PM

ahhh- so fun- i want to go back right now!
        Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#25 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 08 August 2007 - 07:57 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by NHPT
        ahhh- so fun- i want to go back right now!
        nicole,

i went back for my one year and got to hang with sarah and edyta and it was sooo much fun...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#26 -Kate-

-Kate-
        • VIP Member
        • 7,676 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 07:59 PM

Will you ask them what can be done so that certain wedding guests - ie parents, siblings - get good rooms? Can you also ask what can be done to get a block grouped all in the same area of the hotel?

#27 NHPT

NHPT
          • 3,848 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 08:02 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by LALA
            Will you ask them what can be done so that certain wedding guests - ie parents, siblings - get good rooms? Can you also ask what can be done to get a block grouped all in the same area of the hotel?
            kate- be careful what you wish for- our honeymoon suite connected to my sis and her boyfriend which connected to my mom and step-dad. yeah so on our "honeymoon" night my parents were 2 doors down.........
            j/k all of us that checked in on the same day (at the same time) all got rooms surrounding each other- maybe it was just lucky- and it was nice to have most people near by
            Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#28 Christine

Christine
            • VIP Member
            • 21,514 posts
            • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
            • Wedding Location:Napa, California
            • LocationReno, NV

Posted 08 August 2007 - 09:35 PM

Why don't we see if Juan and Leigh will let us split the TTD session and we can all just do one huge TTD session, can you imagine...the brides all over the place!
            Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#29 dmj916

dmj916
            • 19 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 12:58 AM

All this talk about Cabo is getting me excited! I will let you know if I have any special request for my day...
              Jamie and Darius
              August 25th, 2007

#30 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
              • 26,161 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 01:10 AM

We're there for the party/photo session. If you narrow in on a date let me know :o)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users