Photo

Travel Mugs are in from Discountmugs.com

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 jackie_c

jackie_c
  • 431 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 06:14 PM

Hey ladies! Woke up to a nice big box outside of the door [who doesn't love packages?!!?]. My mugs are in!

We got 25 travel mugs from discountmugs.com and added our graphic, I was worried it would be to small but I think it turned out just fine. I tried to keep the message generic so our guests might consider using post-wedding.

They're stainless steel on the inside too.

Best of all, no brokerage charges at the door! I was dreading it, since most other Canadian brides had to pay brokerages. Yah yah! The last Canadian bride who posted hers didn't have to pay either, let's cross our fingers for all future Canadian desties!!

Click the image to open in full size.

#2 Mischaka

Mischaka
    • 969 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 06:57 PM

very very nice!!!!

#3 beaz2be

beaz2be
      • 256 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 07:04 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by jackie_c
        Hey ladies! Woke up to a nice big box outside of the door [who doesn't love packages?!!?]. My mugs are in!

We got 25 travel mugs from discountmugs.com and added our graphic, I was worried it would be to small but I think it turned out just fine. I tried to keep the message generic so our guests might consider using post-wedding.

They're stainless steel on the inside too.

Best of all, no brokerage charges at the door! I was dreading it, since most other Canadian brides had to pay brokerages. Yah yah! The last Canadian bride who posted hers didn't have to pay either, let's cross our fingers for all future Canadian desties!!

Click the image to open in full size.
        So glad to hear that, as I'm thinking of using them too. Did you find they were the best price even with shipping them up here to Vancouver? Did you do much comparison with more local retailers?

They look fab by the way

#4 kimberly333

kimberly333
        • 283 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 07:32 PM

They turned out great!! I would like to mugs for my guests too, but it was a little pricey depending on how many you order (less per mug when placing a larger order).

#5 debbmach

debbmach
          • 1,457 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 09:21 PM

They look great, that's where I plan on getting my mugs too, glad u were happy with them!
            http://dwdf.daisypath.com/v0lqm5.png

58 people booked...and counting!!!

#6 Thomasjsgirl

Thomasjsgirl
            • 1,098 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 09:24 PM

I guess it's hit or miss with the brokerage fees. I had to pay when mine came in!

Yours turned out great! Love the colours ... I'm a little biased because I chose blue mugs with a white print too, hee hee!
              Lucy & Tom - Married 24.11.08
              Wedding Review - Dreams PC:
              http://bestdestinati....24-08-a-35102/
              Leftover Wedding Items FS:
              http://bestdestinati....g-stuff-56124/

#7 JanineA

JanineA
              • 2,482 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 09:30 PM

I love the blue! They came out very nice!

#8 jackie_c

jackie_c
                • 431 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 09:52 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by beaz2be
                  So glad to hear that, as I'm thinking of using them too. Did you find they were the best price even with shipping them up here to Vancouver? Did you do much comparison with more local retailers?

They look fab by the way
                  They turned out great!! I would like to mugs for my guests too, but it was a little pricey depending on how many you order (less per mug when placing a larger order).
                  I actually only needed about 15-18, but it was cheaper to get 25! I think it was $187, so it's about $10/guest. It seemed ok since they're flying all the way down to Mexico to be with us.

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Thomasjsgirl
                  I guess it's hit or miss with the brokerage fees. I had to pay when mine came in!

Yours turned out great! Love the colours ... I'm a little biased because I chose blue mugs with a white print too, hee hee!
                  I think almost all Canadian brides had to pay, I was just crossing fingers I wouldn't have to! I was SO close to picking purple w/ white writing, but was nervous the guys wouldn't use them. Blue is the safe bet (at least I got everything else in the wedding to be purple, lol). The blue has a beautiful jewel tone to it though.

#9 msjulie5475

msjulie5475
                  • 528 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 10:05 PM

Love the blue color!

#10 Valentine_Baby

Valentine_Baby
                    • 452 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 09:06 AM

THey came out great. I have to order about 50 of them but will probably wait until next year to order them. I too am worried about the brokerage fees.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users