Sign in to follow this  
DWBride615

Travel Pillows for OOT

Hey!

Well, I've been OOT crazy shopping lately (can't help it...it's turning out to be so much fun!) and the idea of travel pillows came to mind. I know guests probably won't need them during the vacation, but wouldn't it be a great gift for the trip back home, esp. the long ones?

Anyway, I looked online for affordable ones and found bulk on sale in ebay. They're even selling at about $1-$2 each with free shipping, with as many as you'd like to buy (no minimum purchase)

Here's one of the ones I found, but there are lots of differents ones so I'd just search around:

Inflatable Travel Pillow Neck U Rest Compact soft Black - eBay (item 220640981548 end time Aug-20-10 01:30:06 PDT)

Forgot to add...they have different colors too. Red, blue...even little animals for kids.

Here's the cheapest one I found so far at $1.49 each, no minimum purchase and free shipping:

Inflatable Travel Pillow Neck U Rest Compact AirCushion - eBay (item 110548556992 end time Aug-17-10 00:02:23 PDT)

I've decided to even add eye shades for the light sleepers in the OOT bags...Those can be found at the dollar tree and in bulk at ebay.

Happy planning!

I love this idea! Be sure to come back and tell us about the quality. If you're happy with them maybe we can get some to send with our pre-travel info. Thanks for sharing!

I actually found some at the dollar store, they were $2 each but filled with bean bag type stuff, super comfy. As soon as I saw them I changed my whole plan of the welcome bag to give them out before we leave, it is actually turned out to be quite convenient. Obviously I love the idea too!