bottles of booze for the guest

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 hommer

• 34 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 01:12 AM

Looking at leaving a bottle of booze and welcome letter in the rooms of the guests..do Dreams Punta cana have a gift shop to purchase these

#2 jajajaja

• VIP Member
    • 9,794 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 01:21 AM

I don't know the answer, but I would assume they do. However, I just wanted to comment- AWESOME welcome gift. I think it's fab and I totally wanna be your friend! LOL
      Happily married since 2008

#3 klarson

• 153 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 01:23 AM

Good idea!!

#4 lisa203

• 681 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 01:11 PM

I think that's a great idea!

#5 emmag87

• 161 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 02:00 PM

Great Idea! I'm sure your guests will appreciate that

#6 DWBride615

• 852 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 02:25 PM

That's a cute idea and I'm sure you're guests will appreciate it. I don't know about the resort, but I know there's a great deal on mini liquor bottles at ABC spirits & Wine right now if you don't mind carrying them in luggage. I wasn't sure if you meant regular sized booze or the mini versions, but if you look online, there are a lot you can find. Sorry I couldn't help about the gift shop question though. I would post the same question in the thread where that resort is located.
              *~*Chelsea & Eric*~* {{New wedding Date...Same Growing Love}} October 13, 2012 (Rome, Italy)

#7 BecaJ

• 75 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 05:08 PM

Before you spend your money, alot of all inclusive hotels have optics in the rooms. Presumably you've already thought of that though, but thought I'd mention just incase!x

#8 kimberly333

• 283 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 05:46 PM

That's a great idea. I want to do something similar too. I'm not sure what Island your getting married on but, you can choose a liquor that is a specialty of your destination>>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users