33 replies to this topic

#1 sxcT

sxcT
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 04:37 PM

Name: Taryn
    Date: not set yet
    Destination: somewhere in the Caribbean

Well...I'm not officially engaged yet so I am jumping the gun a bit. I have picked out my ring so now its up to him to put it on my finger. :)

I like to be organized and I want things figured out so that I am ready to go when he does finally ask. I have been searching around and looking at resorts, venues and decorations. Came across this board and just by the couple of posts I read while waiting for my account to be validated I can tell this is a very friendly and helpful board. So glad I found you all!!

#2 Anna22

Anna22
    • 95 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 05:56 PM

Aww! thats cute!! The waiting must be killing you. I had a similar situation. We went shopping so I can "show him my style" and every day after that I would think... GOSH today could be the day!!

Well anyway!! This is a gr8 site to help you along the way! GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY PLANNING!!

#3 eholt

eholt
      • 528 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 06:01 PM

Welcome to the forum! You will be find the forum to be very helpful.
        May 19, 2011
        Iberostar Rose Hall Suites
        Montego Bay, Jamaica
        http://tickers.Ticke....9b1f/event.png

#4 msjulie5475

msjulie5475
        • 528 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 08:04 PM

Taryn welcome to the forum and congratulations on your soon to be engagement!

#5 Canadiansandy

Canadiansandy
          • 355 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 08:47 PM

Welcome Taryn! I had a similar experience, my FI asked me to send him some pictures of rings I liked. After trying rings on it was so hard waiting for the proposal! Good luck, hope it comes soon :) Happy planning!
            Sandy & Aaron ~ May 4, 2011 ~ Dreams Palm Beach, Punta Cana ------ Bride & Groom + 30 booked! (and counting)

#6 sxcT

sxcT
            • 1,282 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 04:11 PM

Thanks girls!! I feel so welcomed here.

The waiting is hard. Just this morning I found the paper from Robbins Bros that came with the credit card they gave him. I don't know why it was sitting out. He is either completely oblivious or wants me to get even more excited. Just last night he told me I have no idea when he is gonna do it. I kept going back and forth with him saying "are you sure I will have absolutely no clue" and he said yup. So I take it that it won't be on any special day (18th, Xmas, holiday, etc) cause that is when I would think he would do it.

Anyways...thanks for welcoming me aboard!!

#7 JanineA

JanineA
              • 2,482 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 09:51 PM

Welcome to the forum. Its never too early to start planning and gathering ideas!

#8 L&LFlores

L&LFlores
                • 168 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 01:57 AM

Welcome. This forum will give you tons of ideas and help you with the planning process. Congrats!

#9 lilboltz10

lilboltz10
                  • 102 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 09:14 AM

Welcome to the forum. There are so many ideas you can grab from here so enjoy!

#10 TammyB

TammyB
                    • 10,630 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 10:20 AM

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding and welcome to the forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users