Is 30 lbs in 3 1/2 months unreasonable?

nessa0308

I agree - it is not unreasonable, but you have to buckle down, and do it the right way.  Make sure you are eating whole foods, low in sugar and fat, and regular small meals 5 -6 times per day.  Exercise helps with toning, calorie burning, and energy, but diet is really 80% of your body.  Give yourself a cheat meal each week, and eat INTUITIVELY.  Don't starve yourself, that just leads to binge eating.  Good luck!!!

Originally Posted by nessa0308 View Post

Hey Cams.....

I'm down 22 with 8 more days to go.  I doubt I'm going to hit 30 lbs, but I think I'll lost another 4-5 lbs before I go......HOPEFULLY!  Thanks for asking.  Encouragement is always welcomed.  I struggled with my exercising in the beginning.  With work and then finalizing wedding plans, I just became exhausted and lacked motivation to get my rear in gear.

Good luck with your weight loss!  I know you can do it!!!!!

OMG that is AWESOME! You did it!!!!!! (I don't care about that last 4-5, you're motivation must have been awesome!!!!!)

Congrats and I hope you have a BEAUTIFUL wedding!!!!! :)

!!

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am also on Weight Watchers:) These are the tricks that have helped me so far: 

1 - my weigh in day is Friday (that way I can still eat out with friends on the weekend and have time to get it back off before next weigh in)

2 - Eat protein:) It keeps you full for much longer. 

3 - Cardio

4 - working out to blogilates.com workouts. 

Good luck!

• 1 month later...

I have never heard of blogilates -- I will have to check it out!! I have to have my weigh in on Sundays that way when I do go out on the weekends I won't eat terrible (I'm bad enough on Sundays with out going out to eat!!!) I can't trust my self not to order fired or carb-overload type foods!! And I completely agree on the protein! I try to eat meat or at least a spoonful of reduced fat peanut butter each meal to get some protein in so I'm not hungry an hour later!

Originally Posted by BrideRachel View Post

I am also on Weight Watchers:) These are the tricks that have helped me so far: 

1 - my weigh in day is Friday (that way I can still eat out with friends on the weekend and have time to get it back off before next weigh in)

2 - Eat protein:) It keeps you full for much longer. 

3 - Cardio

4 - working out to blogilates.com workouts. 

Good luck!

• 9 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • Hi everyone! I have been doing lots of research on various wedding venues all around Mexico, my fiance wants a destination wedding and I am happy to have a wedding wherever so long as the vibe is right and guests are happy!  I have been seriously looking at Cabo Azul and was trying to find potential costs for them, but only found a page about their wedding costs from 2010. Does anyone have any updated information on costs / reviews they would like to share of this venue? Or advice in general, anything helps. Thanks so much, happy wedding planning to all!
    • Hello everyone, I am dreaming of a wedding in Costa Rica and was wondering if I could get any help with venues and wedding planners. I am thinking Tamarindo because a close friend of mine lives there and I've been in town more than a couple of times, she's being helpful but is at a loss when it comes to this subject really so I was wondering if anyone here had recommendations. I am not closed to other town suggestions either, if I happen to find a good place and staff somewhere else. These are the places I have so far, has anyone had any experience with any of them?  Stay In Tamarindo Luxury Villas in Costa Rica Luxury Villas Pinilla Tropical Homes of Costa Rica The Point Luxury Villa Thank you so much for your help!
    • Have you ever considered having a wedding inside a bubble? With the current global situation, many couples are looking for unique and creative ways to celebrate their special day while keeping their guests safe. A wedding inside a bubble could provide a whimsical and intimate setting for your ceremony and reception. Imagine saying your vows surrounded by a beautiful bubble filled with twinkling lights and flowers, creating a magical atmosphere for you and your loved ones to enjoy.
    • Adult only resort or not? Let's discuss the pros and cons of choosing an adult-only resort for your honeymoon. While some couples may appreciate the peace and quiet that comes with an adults-only environment, others may prefer a more family-friendly atmosphere. What are your thoughts on this? Have you had any experiences at adult-only resorts that you'd like to share? Let's hear your opinions and recommendations!
    • When it comes to planning a wedding, one of the most exciting parts is choosing the perfect wedding favours for your guests. These small tokens of appreciation are a great way to thank your loved ones for being a part of your special day and to make them feel appreciated.
  • Topics