To Facebook or not to Facebook...

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#71 schmizer

• 213 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 05:03 AM

We waited until the important people in our life knew, but I was dying to update my status!!

#72 bmadzia1

• 355 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 06:56 AM

I didn't tell ANYONE for the first few days :) how's that for silent treatment.  But once I did, I kindly asked my family and friends not to announce it on any social network until we do it. I'm doing the same with regards to the wedding and photographs.  I will ask, politely, not to post any pictures of us until I post mine first.  They can congrats all the want, but I believe that the first photo of us getting married should come form US. 

#73 schmizer

• 213 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 07:42 AM

That's a really good point.  I could just see my friends uploading all their photos while we are honeymooning.  I might have to do the same!

#74 helenluv2

• Banned
        • 13 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 09:27 AM

My parents were out of town as well, so they found out a couple of days later because I wanted to tell them in person :) but yeah, we called everyone first and then facebook... my DH actually changed his status to "married" even though we were only engaged, imagine the reaction of the people! haha

#75 LisaMatterni

• 718 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 07:04 AM

I'm just make sure that my family knows about the engagement thing between me and FI. But also I would love to tell the world that I'm engage with my one and only. But I was not a FB fan then. lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users