LaurenMarie

Sandals Grande Antigua- Wedding reviews?

Hello everyone! I have had a hard time finding brides on here that have written a lot about their wedding experience at Sandals Grande Antigua; so if anyone has been married there and would like to share, I'd love to hear about it! I appreciate any and all advice! Thanks!!

I might be getting married there in May 2011.  However, we are still thinking about doing Beaches Turks and Caicos so that our family members with children can come to the wedding.  How has the process been so far for you??  :-)

So far so good. The wedding coordinator in Miami has been very helpful and has not pressured how to upgrade anything. She has just given us advice.

Hi,

I am getting married at Sandals Antigua in April 2011.  Having my first meeting with the wedding coordinator by phone next week.  She has sent picture info and they seem to be quite pricey.  Wondering if we should wait and select a package once we get there??  Also, does anyone know if it is true if we have to go into town to  get the marriage license or if it's done on site? 

Thanks!

Hello :) I'm getting married in Sandals Grande Antigua on the 12th of Nov 2010.

Slightly worried about the weather...

Hi Tigger :) I think we might see each other overe there lol

Thank you

X