Photo

Slideshow's by Sarah - what do you think?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 Trista

Trista
  • 304 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 09:28 AM

I only voted "No" because I do photography and have professional software for this purpose, BUT...I know photographers do charge more because it is very time consuming and I think if you charged no more than $100, you would find that it does not pay for your time, trust me, if you want something professional looking, it will take time and $100 does not come close to paying for your time, unless you are doing this for a hobby and enjoy it? I would have to see a sample of what you have done, to tell you if raising your prices would be worth it?
    COUPLES ~Swept Away, JAMAICA

#22 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 09:11 PM

My hotel charges $200 to put your pictures on a DVD. I wouldn't pay it, but I know how to do it myself. I think there would be a market though with people who don't do that type of stuff themselves. And if someone doesn't already have a DVD burner, it would be much easier to pay you than to buy a DVD burner.

I think it also depends on what you are doing. I'm really impressed by the videos set to the beat of the music. More like a music video than a slideshow. But, if it's just pictures changing at a constant speed and music playing, I don't think that would be worth as much. Just because it's easier to make. I'd love to see a sample of what you do.

What software are you using?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users