Sign in to follow this  
SDSteph

Bottle Openers for key card holders - ORDER

I am looking at hooking bottle openers to the key card holders......and I found these. The bucket has 144 and I will not need that many. Let me know if anyone else wants some of these and I will break up the order.

They come to about $.60 each with shipping

If your interested....PM me with the quanlity you want.

Click the image to open in full size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDSteph View Post
I am looking at hooking bottle openers to the key card holders......and I found these. The bucket has 144 and I will not need that many. Let me know if anyone else wants some of these and I will break up the order.

They come to about $.60 each with shipping

If your interested....PM me with the quanlity you want.

Click the image to open in full size.
Where did you find these? I'd like to find bottle openers but would like more beach/nautical themed ones (like the palm trees, fish, etc.). I would need about 35-40. I just wonder how many of each are in there.

there are 12 of each I believe.....I dont really care which I use but I only need 50......so I could send you what you need if your interested.......I found them online by searching "alluminium bottle opener key chains".

I did see palm tree ones but there is a HUGE minimun order. This was the only assorted package that was a resonable number.

Looks like I am ordering two containers.....Thanks ladies.....I still have more so just lee me know. It looks like it will be $11 to ship to canada. wink.gif

Security takes them away? Hopefully not if they are packed in your suitcase to be checked?? Why am I having more fun doing the OOT bags versus planning my wedding (ha).