Photo

Condo/Estate rentals for wedding

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 renstar

renstar
  • 19 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 11:33 PM

It's me again... Still trying to find a location for our private wedding & reception and putting this forum to full use.

Anyone know of a condo or estate rental (other than Olowalu) that could accomodate a wedding of 50-60 people or so?

#2 bridetov

bridetov
    • 76 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 11:43 AM

I had my wedding at the Lahaina Oceanfront Estate (on Front Street). It was a stunning and super private location! It even had a heart shaped pool! The owner and overseer of the property were SO nice and accommodating!! Here is the website: Lahaina Accommodations Maikai Hale

Although, I had about 30 people and it was the perfect size. Perhaps this property would be too small? I know there are lots of estates and properties (especially in South Maui) that can accommodate weddings and groups of that size. Have you done a simple Google search?!

#3 renstar

renstar
      • 19 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 02:34 PM

I saw the Lahaina Estate where you had your wedding and it looks beautiful! But I think it's too small for us if you were able to fit 30 comfortably. We plan on staying in West Maui, and I think our guests will likely stay in that area too....so we were hoping to be able to find a ceremony and reception location in West Maui as well. That way people won't have to drive an hour to the South Side. However, I have seen several gorgeous one's in South Maui, so we may have to rethink this if we can't find anything in West Maui. There was one other estate I saw called Kalaeokai'a Estate in West Maui that looked great, but then I read that they may no longer be renting out the property. I still have to check on this though. If you come across any others, let me know! Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users