Photo

suggestions for printing?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 jszy10

jszy10
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 04:01 PM

Hey everyone!! I was wondering if anyone here has ever used Kinko's or other companies for any printing jobs? I want to try and do DIY Passport Invitations, but I know my home printer won't do the job I want it to do -- I want to include color pictures and designs and I want them to look as professional as possible. Any suggestions?

#2 traceysteve

traceysteve
    • 328 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 07:17 PM

that's exactly what I was thinking! they can print and cut them so they're professionally done.

#3 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
      • 789 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 07:12 PM

Hi jszy10,

I printed my passport invitations at FedEx Office (Kinko's) and they did a beauuuutiful job! They'll give you a choice of paper and you'll just have to bring in the pdf that you've designed. I also had them cut, bind and laminate them which made them look really great - our guests went nuts over them! I was very particular about what I wanted and I couldn't have asked for a better job by them!

Good luck and let me know if you have any other questions!

Chelsea

Originally Posted by jszy10 

Hey everyone!! I was wondering if anyone here has ever used Kinko's or other companies for any printing jobs? I want to try and do DIY Passport Invitations, but I know my home printer won't do the job I want it to do -- I want to include color pictures and designs and I want them to look as professional as possible. Any suggestions?

#4 jamieirene

jamieirene
        • 650 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 07:30 PM

Ive also done some DIY projects using Kinkos office.  Let me find the pictures of how they turned out never thought of doing my passport invites this way!!! Anyone have a template??

#5 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
          • 789 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 07:35 PM

Hey jamieirene!

I think it might be a no-no to share templates because of copywright issues but here is the Aylee Bits link. She's very sweet and inexpensive. It's a quick pdf download for the template! 

Ive also done some DIY projects using Kinkos office.  Let me find the pictures of how they turned out never thought of doing my passport invites this way!!! Anyone have a template??

#6 ncruz06

ncruz06
            • 152 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 07:29 PM

:) thanks for the tip girls!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users