Photo

Now Jade Riviera Cancun Wedding

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#41 martin

martin
  • 343 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 11:25 AM

congratulations and welcome to the forum here you will find lots of great ideas to share with some other brides to be if we can help for that special day we will be happy.

Martin & Astrid

http://www.youtube.c...cunweddingphoto

http://www.facebook....0.3412525174..1

http://www.youtube.c...cunweddingphoto

#42 irishdonna

irishdonna
    • 83 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 06:42 PM

It's final! I'm a now jade bride!!! wedding will be december 3rd! so where do i start??? lol

#43 melissa80

melissa80
      • Site Supporter
      • 16 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 02:00 PM

So exciting! I am getting married at NOW Jade on December 5th, 2011! I will probbly see you there!

#44 irishdonna

irishdonna
        • 83 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 05:08 PM

YAY!!! Have you started any of your planning? i still have no idea where to start =(

Originally Posted by melissa80 

So exciting! I am getting married at NOW Jade on December 5th, 2011! I will probbly see you there!

#45 KayCee2117

KayCee2117
          • 33 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 01:37 PM

Hi fellow Now Jade Brides! We are getting married at the resort in Feb 2012 and are SOO excited! We are really happy with the great reviews and comments that people are posting and I enjoy reading about past brides experiences at the resort :)

We have decided on the Divine Wedding Package. Just want to know if any brides out there also decided on this package and if past brides can provide some feedback :)

Specifically we want to know:

- how are the dinner options for the reception? any recommendations?

- is the dinner a sit-down served style or buffet? Our reception is going to be in the Bamboo Room

- how is the photographer and videographer that is included with the package? did they take good shots? will they take some "getting ready" shots in the room before the ceremony?

- we want to show a slideshow - are there any brides out there that had their reception in the Bamboo Room that did this? Does the resort provide a projector and white screen?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated :) Thank you and happy planning everyone!

#46 Sarella727

Sarella727
            • 14 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 09:44 AM

Hello Fellow NOW Jade brides-!

I'm getting married there April 21, 2012 and would love some input on the photographer, flowers and dj.....

Does anyone suggest that we should outsource these 3 vendors and pay the $350 (for flowers and DJ) to come in vs. using the ones that they have available? For the photographer, I was told that we only have to pay for the day pass ($55 US) to have them enter resort-

We are unsure how many guests we're having, but we purchased the DIVINE package and that only includes up to 25 guests...

If we have more (which I'm pretty sure we do), Ana Maria suggested that we either pay A LA cart for every guest ---- Any suggestions on this?

Any other brides running into this?

Any suggestions/input would be appreciated!! thank you!

S

#47 KayCee2117

KayCee2117
              • 33 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 08:49 AM

Hi Sarella727, we are getting married at Now Jade in just 3 weeks! We also chose the Divine Package and we have 38 guests coming. I will post a full review when we get back and hopefully get some answers for you :) Happy planning!

#48 MissNikki

MissNikki
                • 57 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 06:32 PM

Hello all

I am looking at getting married at Jade Now November 2012 --   I am just worried about the current reviews on trip advisor any thoughts???

HELP PLEASE -- ps to past brides of november how was the weather???  I was also thinking maybe OCT but i am worried about weather...

#49 Meagan816

Meagan816
                  • 165 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 06:25 PM

We are planning a June 2013 wedding at Now Jade.  We are going on a site visit this June so I will be posting a full review and photos when we return.

#50 KayCee2117

KayCee2117
                    • 33 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:15 PM

Hi brides! We got married at Now Jade in January and everything was perfect! The resort is amazing and our wedding coordinator, Pilar pulled everything together. We had the best day of our lives :)

Here is a link to my full review: http://www.bestdesti...ve/reviews/5858

Don't worry too much about the small stuff, you will have the most amazing wedding at Now Jade! All our guests told us it was the best wedding they've ever attended! :)

Happy planning and please don't hesitate to message me if you have any questions!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users