Newbi

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 alexander

alexander
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 10:16 PM

Hello All,
    I am a newbie to the website and looking very forward in hearing about some great ideas and adventurous wedding other couple have created . I am looking on going away to celebrate my Wedding ... Does anyone have and amazing ideas that i should know about ... If so ... Please let me know ..

#2 sammy2882

sammy2882
    • 174 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 10:17 PM

Congrats and happy planning! :)

#3 alexander

alexander
      • 2 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 10:32 PM

Thanks having a hard time trying to figure out where to start ... Where did you get married ?

#4 msjulie5475

msjulie5475
        • 528 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 01:51 AM

Congratulations. Selecting a destination is the hard part. My suggestion would be to write a list with your must haves and contact a TA. Good luck with your planning!

#5 Canadiansandy

Canadiansandy
          • 355 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 02:40 PM

Congrats and welcome Alexander! Choosing a resort is not easy, never mind narrowing it down to a country! We looked at our budget and how far different places were from different cities in Canada (we didn't want people flying more than 8 hours to our location). Browsing this forum certainly helped as well! Good luck & happy planning! :)
            Sandy & Aaron ~ May 4, 2011 ~ Dreams Palm Beach, Punta Cana ------ Bride & Groom + 30 booked! (and counting)

#6 msmarmar123

msmarmar123
            • 747 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 02:48 PM

Congratulations :) Welcome to the forum!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users